How to increase your pageviews and get readers glued to your site

OWF

Having readers coming back to your site will not only give your traffic, it will also build reputation and more referrals which converts to sales or lead.

There are many proven ways to get visitors glued to your site and the will result in multiple pageviews which reduced your bounce rate and rank high in return.

Theses are the methods you should adopt:

Write quality and helpful Contents,
Created a Related Post below every post
Display Popular Posts on widget areas
Internal link is also important.
Page load is very important, search engine uses it to measure users' experience.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Starfire

Your this point "Write quality and helpful Contents" is most important for me at this time but it's also the most difficult thing to obtain, I must spent more time to write quality articles but honestly It's hard for me and I have to hire a blog writter to do that. Today traffic from search engine through helpful topics that users searched is very more and main traffic for each website. I strongly care about that.

roland

Actually thanks for sharing all this useful information. I have started to add some of these ideas to my blog.

InFeRnO

If you are also promoting something - coupons are great for increasing audience

rohithsv

Quality content,regular activity and active on other websites will help to get more traffic :)

john_lee

I know all these tips but despite could not get much views to my blog. When I post my blog I shared it on various social media sites and get bit of traffic initially but after that no views to my post. I tried each and everything but could not figure out how to increase traffic.

john_lee

The answer is simple quality content and good prommotion. But most people ignore the quality content and focus only on marketing which is not right. The theme of the website is also matter most because not every category gets the visitor, if your website has interesting niche than try to add quality content and promote it oj various social media and bookmarking sites.

Divya_Rai

Share Quality and attractive contents with internal links and CTA buttons, so everyone can feel to click on those links. this way you can increase your pageviews.

Addyou

Yes I do agree with you..But with quality and helpful Content,Promotion also plays an important role..So first try to promote your business online..List your business in local business directories and drive instant traffic..

dether

Guest blog posts thematically related to your website. You will get backlink and valuable traffic, blog's author will get valuable and unique content.

Jean James

The point that you mentioned are good, but still we have to keep more points in mind. The popularity of your post or website will also depends on how credible you are !! So I think this will also help you out !! Otherwise the information you gave is excellent !!! Thank You!!!

roland03

Creating useful and quality content is a challenge for many people, but the reality is that it is essential for keeping people glued to your website, and to get them to return again and again. It can be challenging to write content that engages the reader, and provides useful information that they can't find on a hundred other websites. The internet is powerful because it is a location that everyone from any corner of the world can come together. Learn to develop these networks and relationships and the problem of driving traffic to your website will vanish. Becoming a location that provides people with valuable content is the best method for accomplishing this goal, and if you have to outsource the writing and hire someone to do it for you, that is perfectly fine.

shrikantsoftwin

Content is the thing which hold your customers to your sites. If you provide fresh, unique and interesting stuffs or content readers will surely going to visit your site again and so your page-views/traffic will get increased.

themusicchamber

Thanks for sharing your insight with us for increasing the page views of a website as this is the most important thing for any website because if visitors will stay on the website, then only they will contact for any service or product to make sale happen. if they will not like it and go without spending some time, then it is difficult to get some leads irrespective of heavy visit to your website.

erinnagata

You can go to social media websites to get loyal audience, it is not established overnight, but you have to work hard on it.

vithu

Do some link building technique like directory, Site submission, Social Bookmarking, Business listing. Content also important that should be unique and attractive. These are the some possibility way to increase the traffic.

vithu

Link building plays the major role. Try to do some business listing, local listing etc.

vithu

Do some link building. Like directory submission, business listing in pepagora, article submission, blogs etc... will increase the PR.

wendelkerick

The only thing that will help you survive is writing good and fresh articles and really contributing something to the internet worth reading.

pragati-sd

PPT and video sharing also helps a lot in driving good traffic to the website.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.