Wordpress website security issues and hosting problems

matthewjohn938

Hello Everyone!
The issue is that I have to deal with malware every day. Due to this, I’m unable to operate my websites. I contacted support services and they said there was a malware attack and you should have removed it. I don’t know how to do it.

geek

To make your task easier, you can install one of the malware scanner Wordpress plugins. Most of them are paid, but, as I can see, the free version of Wordfence Security is able to clean up your website:
Malware scanner checks core files, themes and plugins for malware, bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects and code injections.
Repair files that have changed by overwriting them with a pristine, original version. Delete any files that don’t belong easily within the Wordfence interface.
The drawback of the free version is that its malware database is outdated for 30 days.

Lola12

You may have problems with viruses because you have chosen a low-quality proxy server. As a rule, when the server is weak, the probability of a virus is high, and the antivirus cannot detect it. Often you can encounter this even when using a VPN. So check this and how your hosting works. Weak web hosting also decreases the speed, and many other problems appear.

MhostR

It would help if you use a hosting provider that provides malware scanning tool like ImunifyAV+ or Imunify360, and you have to keep your website software updated whether you use WordPress or any other software. Hosting providers also can offer real-time monitoring, so malware is removed immediately when uploaded to your website. This will also help protect your website if it's vulnerable or outdated.

Traffic

There are a few things you can do yourself to make it harder the best recommendation is to have each domain with own password rather than one password to access folder. That would be first as if they were just randomly going through server they will pick on the folders with most in them. The next thing is to get rid of the plug ins and then work out which maybe affecting site. You might need something like humingbird as a plug into fix up cache issues. If you need something done give an idea of damage how many sites etc. If you have ftp search by date.

greenhostcloud

Hello Everyone!
The issue is that I have to deal with malware every day. Due to this, I’m unable to operate my websites. I contacted support services and they said there was a malware attack and you should have removed it. I don’t know how to do it.
You can try using malware removal tools like Malwarebytes to clean your websites. If you're still having trouble, consider hiring a professional to help remove the malware.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.