Which ads perform better Facebook ads Or Google ads ?

joycedaniels

Hi guys, I am new to digital marketing and learning about Google ads and Facebook ads, I think, both ads play equal parts in generating leads. What is your opinion? Which one is better and gives better results?

christiwraich

Facebook and Google both have set a strong benchmark in terms of advertising. However, Facebook ads gives better brand awareness and Google ads are better for purchase.
Facebooks ads give more exposure at lower costs while Google ads convert users to customers.

johanbehl

Google ads have a slightly lower average cost-per-click (CPC) and conversion rate than Facebook ads, they have a much higher click-through rate, so your return could be higher than Facebook ads.

amysimmons

Both of them are effective in generating leads, however the best platform for your business will depend on your specific goals, target audience and your efforts.
Google Ads is search based platform i.e. people here search services or products actively. Google Ads stoods for great option for business as one can research before purchasing anything.
Whereas, facebook Ads is a social media platform which helps in promoting brand awareness and also increase engagement.

bavya

Facebooks ads perform better than google ads

Astrologerrishi

Next, take your client's industry into consideration. Both B2B and B2C businesses use Google Ads successfully. Facebook Ads often work better for B2C businesses, especially those selling less expensive items, since people are more likely to impulsively buy these products after being exposed to them a few times.

joycedaniels

Thank you for your response, everyone. Yeah, meanwhile I have also read many articles on Melissa How's website one of the best digital marketers regarding this, and I also think that google ads might be good for business sales.

idontwanna

If your target audience is mainly on Facebook, then Facebook ads can be as, if not even more, effective.

FJonson

Google, unequivocally. I judge by the comments of all the people I know who have tried to promote themselves through Facebook ads. Many of them, in time, have switched. But everyone is different, some have seven times better results, some a two times better, some the same. But, after all, everyone notes that it is much easier to work with Google Ads

harrygreen90

Hi guys, I am new to digital marketing and learning about Google ads and Facebook ads, I think, both ads play equal parts in generating leads. What is your opinion? Which one is better and gives better results?
Both Google Ads and Facebook Ads have their own unique advantages and can be effective in generating leads for different types of businesses and marketing goals.

Google Ads (Google AdWords) is a pay-per-click advertising platform that allows businesses to show ads in the Google search results and on other websites that partner with Google. It's a good option if you want to target users who are actively searching for products or services related to your business. Google Ads can be particularly effective for B2B businesses and for promoting specific products or services.

Facebook Ads is a pay-per-click advertising platform that allows businesses to show ads to specific target audiences on Facebook and Instagram. It's a good option if you want to target users based on their interests, behaviors, and demographics. Facebook Ads can be particularly effective for B2C businesses and for building brand awareness.

In conclusion, both Google Ads and Facebook Ads can be effective for lead generation, but the best option for you will depend on your business type, marketing goals, target audience, and budget. It's best to experiment with both platforms and determine which one works best for your business.

Next, take your client's industry into consideration. Both B2B and B2C businesses use Google Ads successfully. Facebook Ads often work better for B2C businesses, especially those selling less expensive items, since people are more likely to impulsively buy these products after being exposed to them a few times.

Daniel@30

The performance of Facebook ads versus Google ads depends on various factors such as your target audience, campaign objectives, and industry. Facebook ads are generally effective for targeting specific demographics and interests, building brand awareness, and engaging with users on social media.

ananniamul

Facebook Ads and Google Ads are both pay-per-click platforms, which means that you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. However, the cost per click can vary depending on the platform, the keywords you are targeting, and the competition. Afterall, if you think most of your targeted audience is available on Facebook, then you should go with it.

jessichg

Google ads are always better but google ads are expensive as compared to facebook... For starter business, facebook ad will be better...

louisjonathan

Hello there! It's great to see your interest in digital marketing and exploring the world of Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Both platforms indeed have their own strengths and can be powerful tools for lead generation, but the effectiveness of each depends on various factors and your specific goals.

Google Ads primarily target users actively searching for products or services, making it highly effective for capturing intent-driven leads. It's a great choice for businesses looking to tap into a user's immediate needs and show ads at the right moment. Google Ads can be particularly strong for industries with high competition in search results.

On the other hand, Facebook Ads excel at targeting specific demographics, interests, and behaviors. It's a fantastic platform for creating brand awareness, engaging users, and nurturing leads through visually appealing and interactive content. Facebook Ads are beneficial for businesses looking to establish a strong online presence and engage with potential customers who might not be actively searching for their products or services.

bijutoha

Google Ads is generally better for generating leads quickly, while Facebook Ads is better for building a long-term audience. However, the best platform for you will depend on your specific business goals and target.

sarahboyer

Facebook and Google ads can be highly effective advertising platforms, but which performs better depends on your specific business and goals. Given its social nature, Facebook ads work best for direct response objectives like generating leads, sales, and app installs. Its targeting capabilities allow for exact audiences. Conversely, Google is vital for brand awareness since many people use it as a search engine to find businesses and products. It can be better for driving foot traffic to physical stores. Testing campaigns on both networks is recommended to see which generates the highest returns for your unique needs. An integrated approach using both could be the most potent option.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.