Is ChatGPT good for blogging?

BeltingAct

If I write posts on my site using AI, will they be banned or flagged somehow? In general, how does Google react to such things?

Rob Whisonant

Best answer
Not a good idea. The search engines are already working on identifying AI generated posts and not indexing them. Or sending them to page 1000.

Also, AI generated posts read without personality. Easy to spot.

Now, what AI is good for is getting ideas for an article to write.

Another thing is to check the TOS of the AI generators. Most don't allow anything you create to be used for commercial purposes.

vvalerrietk

I feel like chatgpt is overrated, but still it's good for blogging. I use it to prepare outreach letters, compose lists of websites, create content, etc.

RockMc

ChatGPT can help reduce the time it takes to make content but you need to use something to help you rewrite it after. Change the wording and make sure it's original. I swap out some of ChatGpT word choices for words that sound more like me,but it definitely can speed up the process of writing your blog but I don't think you should have ChatGPT just write your blogg without doing these things. ChatGPT can give you misinformation and it can lack personality with its writing.

miabaker

I think ChatGPT is a good tool for blogging, but it needs caution and supervision. It saves time and effort, but it can’t replace human creativity and judgment. ChatGPT is still improving and I’m excited to see what it can do next.

Finacustech

If I write posts on my site using AI, will they be banned or flagged somehow? In general, how does Google react to such things?
Google has the ability to detect AI content, but this won't affect your rankings as long as your content is written for people and not search engines. Your content's purpose and direction are more important than the method you used to create it.

ChatGPT Plus is an excellent tool for blogging if you know how to use it correctly.

I saw a few previous comments saying that Google is identifying AI content and deranking them or moving them to page 1k.

Lol, not true.

They will move to page 1k if your content sucks. That is true, but they do not care who created it, an AI or a human. All they care about is serving their users with the best possible answers.

They have already publicly stated these facts.

That said, I still like to take precautions and strive for a high originality score using tools like originality.ai and content at scales AI content detector tools and strive for an 80 to 90 plus score on the human verse AI side before I hit publish on a blog post to make it as humanlike as possible.

These tools are not perfect, but they are very helpful, and I use them before I hit publish on any blog post to keep that human-to-AI score high.

I also add my personal touches to articles that I create using tools like ChatGPT, for example.

Use the right prompts, ask the right questions, format the articles properly, optimize your SEO, and produce the best possible content that is semantically relevant to the topic.

If you do that, then Google will be glad to put your content on the first page of Google time and time again!

This is what I do with a lot of success, and I have 16 years of experience in the internet marketing game.

Hope that helps!

weseo

Google officially says that using Chat GPT for Blogging is safe. But you must remind that it is not safe for Google to produce duplicate content. So Using Chat GPT with cut and Paste may be risky. So be careful with your prompts and don't ask for general information. It is good to use Chat GPT for finding ideas of content, also to get a good Hn structure and at last to get Frequently Asked Questions.
So for each topic, choose the best prompts and try to rephrase the Chat GPT output.

seb56

chat gpt is good for blogging but google can identify your AI generated content, nowadays its good but in future it will be good for nothing so lets wait for the new trend

maizo2022

Does GPT chat give the same results when many people ask the same question to create content for seo?

CryptoGrab

WMS Marketplace Seller
gpt chat is a very useful tool, I personally use it in my blogging process

Daniel@30

There might be instances when ChatGPT generates identical content and titles within a short time frame, increasing the likelihood of content duplication.

saraholloway

ChatGPT can be helpful for generating initial drafts or outlines for blog posts. Its conversational style and ability to understand prompts makes it easy to get a draft written quickly. However, the content it generates will still need some refinement and editing by a human.

cyberewok

Best to use it as a framework for creating a blog post. Then you edit it heavily taking out words and phrases that seem clunky and putting your own personality into the post. That being said, SEO (a whole other topic) is also very important! Good luck.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
WTS sold
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.