What the best platform for creating Blog website in 2023?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Which website platform is the most suitable for creating a website in 2023? Should I choose WordPress or Wix, or are there other better options available? I have read conflicting opinions about WordPress's performance in 2022, and I am unsure which platform to choose for my website. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

erenebrinc

If you are going to use a template you should use wordpress. Otherwise your own custom cms would be better and fully customizable.
For Wordpress I recommend using Publisher Wordpress Theme. I have unlimited membership on it so I can help you with the lisences
Publisher Theme has incredible demos for blogs and news type websites I even use them for woocommerce sometimes.

hipcat

What you use depends entirely on the kind of website you want to create. Ecommerce, blog, landing, etc. I've seen people using a bloated platform like Wordpress just to create a simple squeeze page, which to me just seems like overkill.

I recommend using Bootstrap for most basic websites, as it's very uncomplicated and user-friendly. Super easy to edit as well.

Don't use Wix....just don't.

yesjerryer

I would suggest WordPress as it is one of the most familiar platforms because the user interface is intuitive and friendly. To add a new design to your website, you can simply download a theme. If you need to add a new function, like a contact form, you just install a plugin.

Dephanthus

Wix is the option I'm using. It really depends on your purpose. If you upgrade higher, there are many options. You can seek advice from experts to help you make better quality investments.

profitnest

In 2024, many people are flocking to Wix as a blogging platform. WordPress is still king, and it doesn't really get any better than having a self-hosted WP blog - but Wix is beginner-friendly. At the end of the day, it's all about what works best for you and what you're comfortable using.

Older threads
Replies
Views
WTS sold
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.