Fast hosting and excellent support ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoangvu

I'm currently looking for alternative shared hosting for my forum with requires are fast loading for website, no downtime and good support. I am appreciated if have some good offers

Thanks in advanced

interservermike

You can consider finding the best cheap and reliable hosting for your forum. There are many reliable providers today which meets your requirements. You can search , read real customer reviews and testimonials , compare features and choose which ever you think is best :)

Hosting

I suggest you to host your forum for only $2.99/mo with Axelaris-Hosting and to enjoy a lot of features !

RichWilliams

I'm currently looking for alternative shared hosting for my forum with requires are fast loading for website, no downtime and good support. I am appreciated if have some good offers

Thanks in advanced
For which location and what's your estimated budget?How many site you want to host?

RichWilliams

Fast web hosting is depend upon size of the site,number of users visit that site,location of the server is very important and which tools are used for it.You will get reviews or ranking of all web hosting sites.you have to google it out.

Shirley_Sharp

Shirley_Sharp
I exactly do not agree with you. Size of website is not a matter when it comes to speed, cause server takes only a limited number of websites as per its capacity. But the things that matter are up-time it is good then there will be no problem going to arise.

JakePeter

JakePeter
Yes indeed over loading of sites in limited space server makes your server speed horrible and that circumstances uptime will be affected too.So make sure whenever you are uploading a file,there should be proper space to host that file.

mikemartel

u can browse it on some professional forums or blogs which can easily be found on Google.there are too much ads.

Mathew

One should use HostGator web hosting service because it is the leading web hosting service provider as per latest 2013 survey because it provides unlimited disc space, unlimited bandwidth, 100% up time but one has to invest money to take all these benefits.

JoeHasty

Right now I am taking service from HostGator and found to be best web hosting service provider because I got 99% uptime, unlimited disc space, unlimited bandwidth and most important thing it provides lots of offers and discount and I am satisfied with their service.

RichWilliams

Thanks in advanced
What kind of Forum you are running and let's me know about there size too,and what kind of operating system you are looking for?

Mark I. Bentz

Thanks in advanced
Why are you only focusing on Shared hosting,even dedicated is better one?

RonaldGaray

I think HostGator is very reasonable and effective web hosting provider which has its existence all across the world which provide us unlimited disk space,unlimited bandwidth,99% up time and 24*7 technical support.

SteveKaplan

I always took service from JustHost web hosting company because it provides unlimited space and transfer, provides various offers and anytime money back guarantee.

Anthony M. Dyer

hey kelly..so many alternates of hosting are present in market you must go for good size or bandwidth of host who will have unlimited space capecity on lowest charge rate and other features you must thoughrowly compare to other hosting sevice also.

MichaelMc

If someone looking for web hosting company who is excellent in troubleshooting and provide fast hosting services then I would suggest JustHost present everywhere in the world and no.1 web hosting provider right now.

Audra A. Young

According to me fatcow and ipage are the best web hosting service provider, their up time is also great.

2funhosting

Hello Kelly!

You can visit in search in search engine and check the reviews of hosting providers and compare them with each other then choose the best one that is suitable for you..

CharlesByrd

Hi KellyLC,
I would like to tell you if you are ready to pay big amount then i would tell you go with the best hosting companies they costs high but definitely they wont disappoint you. And if you need some hosting company which provides hosting at cheap rates with the same service and features which you will get in popular hosting companies then i would like to tell you don't waste your money on popular companies, all you have just have Google search some keywords like " $1 web hosting, $1 unlimited web hosting, $0.90 web hosting, $0.99 web hosting, Cheap web hosting, Any keyword related to cheap rate hosting. you will get plenty of web hosting company sites, they have also the good customer support as well as network, uptime, features and all.

Anika

If you are looking for fast hosting and excellent support then go with hostingraja.in. I had experienced with hosting raja. They will provide fast service, free installation and setup of Blog/Business/E-commerce websites and many more features you will get. So don't be confuse go with hostingraja.in.

BillG

4goodhosting provides attractive hosting service which is worth every cent you pay for it.
Servers are stable and prices are affordable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.