Healthy food, which one do you choose ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

serviceproz

4b9693ef2fef527c9d8b9fa57566edd0.jpgThe food that we see when i open the refrigerator and that we have on the front is the one that we eat first. So we put in the forefront some healthy fruits and vegetables, and caloric and unhealthier foods store in their shadow.
Most of people, eat the food firstly, they see first in the fridge.
What you doing it or not?

Andre

Very funny, perhaps I will choose vegetables to eat :D . But it's not true, I will eat grapes first because I like it.

Tonyden

Hi...
yeah that is funny but a very good perception of human mind.

drsynthetic

Well I will tell you from my own experience. The last 4 years I didn't exercise at all I am such a lazy person, I used to eat a lot of chips and ice creams and cookies and fatty foods. And last week I saw this video of a nice looking woman who does training on youtube so I decided to throw away my old habits and replace my menus with healthy foods, cut the amount of ciarettes I used to smoke and I feel like a new person already. I think to keep yourself healthy is a personal choice whether you want to keep young at an elderly age.

MylaRose

Healthy food shopping at your native farm market stands to a reason. If you get the right foods, you may eat the right foods. If you eat the right foods, you must have rather more strength, you'll have the flexibility to keep up a healthy weight, and on high of that you're going to have a a lot of healthy heart.

arindamb

well i would like to choose green vegetables and fresh fruits because these things are good for health.

contech

wow that's a great trick! maybe i should try that in our fridge and lets see what my kids will grab first. thanks! :)

boyjimy

well i choose Fresh fruits,Fresh vegetables,Calcium-rich foods, these are good for health.

Dionte

I will choose apples first, because these are my favorite foods.

kenzo22

It's not true for me that I eat the first thing I see. My meals (and whole diet) are rather planned, so I know what I want to eat before I open the fridge ;)

gerald01harris

Green veggie are healthy foods.I Choose Apple which is good for health and i like apple.

Last edited:

pcyownsme

I would prefer a nice steak with some vegetables.Fruits not so much..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.