Tips For Increasing Amazon Sales

DavidLux

As my research information with amazon sales then a quarter of my amazon sales come from clicking on pictures by customers so it's essential if you are selling products on Amazon, you need sure a thing that all your product's pictures need to link to amazon where everyone can click on them to buy your products.

Tha'ts a my tip to increase sale on Amza thus if you have other tips please share here and we will have more tips on this thread.

thanks

BleepingDesign

I make most of my affiliate sales from my blog (BleepingTech). For example, When I publish an article "Top 10 PC games of 2013" I include a Title (which has an affiliate link) , then an image and a buy now button (which has an affiliate link)

Interested people definitely clicks on the links..

Another way is to send newsletters (make sure add your affiliate links)

Share interesting gadgets, offers etc on Facebook groups (don't spam,check the rules), Fan pages.

Buy ad space on blog that allow cheap advertising.

Maxwell

Increasing sales for Amazon affiliate programs is not difficult if you have a good website product reviews with a decent traffic on it. just follow some tips on webmastersun blog like this article I sure you will have a new ideas to increase amazon sales for your website.
Hope it hepls!

iknowishare

post your amazon product with Reddit :) you will see ton of traffic come to u :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views