Off-Page SEO Tips!

alexport

Hey Guys,

I need best OFF page SEO Tips for my website, It's new just completed and I want to have a little traffic from search engines.

What tips would you suggest me apply now?

SEOPub

Get it into general and niche specific business directories. BOTW, Starting Point, etc.

Start an outreach program. Email outreach sucks. Be more proactive. Pick up the phone. Reach out on social media.

Consider building your own network of relevant sites.

Without knowing more about your site, there is not much specific I can get into.

drastic

drastic
That's the problem with this forum - everyone wants the golden answers, but no one wants to show their site in order to receive a detailed answer pertaining to their specific needs.

Must be a ton of people here with totally unique sites that no one has ever seen before because they haven't been done a million times over. Can only imagine!!

LilMason

Tips - Now off page activity is impotent but when we work properly on those like geo location, business listing, forum, comments, reviews etc

RDO Servers

Be careful where you post and get back links from.

If it's super easy to do (blog comments, spamming forums) search engines know its easy too and will not give you as much credit.

Stay away from from the run of the mill link buying services and automated tools.

Get into the good directories, maybe some guest posting on niche blogs, etc. If its harder to do, you will typically see better results.

Bangalorewebzone

Write a quality content and include the your target keyword into your article content..then use the internal link in your target keyword.

ericplotz1

PBNs are rockin' it! I cannot stress this enough. I love PBN links and juicing up web 2.0 properties. Not sure if Google will start penalizing for this but I imagine in the future if your link profile is all PBN and Web 2.0 then this would be a footprint. But for right now, mixed in with a ton of social signals, this is the way to go.

Are you looking for local ranking or www ranking.

For local you need to add in some high quality citations, video citations, maps citations, and business directory submissions.

First start with Acxiom and InfogroupUSA.

Cheers

elcidofaguy

PBNs kick ass for sure!!! My preference is to create PBNs through buying old domains which have great metric indicators i.e. Moz DA/PA Majestic CF/TF... In particular Trust Flow is a great indicator as its harder to spam manipulate that - a CF/TF ratio closer to zero is awesome but on average you'll be looking at around 1-2 and above 5/6 and its a sure bet the domain is spammy - well at least its a flag for you to investigate further wrt backlink profile and providing sites etc...

The essential factor to PBNs is to make sure your footprints are minimized so that the sites are not detected as being part of a PBN...

That aside the most fun I've had with manipulating the serps is with tools like GSA which kick ass! Watching that baby churn and burn on the VPS with a cold beer is better than a night out at the oscars......................... :beernow:

Reactions: ericplotz1

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
You see, this is what I need to get into. I almost purchased GSA to juice my Web 2.0s and one of my buddies on another forum was like "Naw, GSA will burn up your Web 2.0s, use FCS networker instead for your 2nd tier and GSA for your 3rd and 4th"

As soon as I gotta free minute I need to dive into both of these tools.

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
I would say stick with GSA 100% for tier 2 and beyond - as you can set the campaigns to be dofollow only which makes a MASSIVE difference...!!!

I'm not sure about FCS but I do know you can do the entire thing with GSA... I once made the mistake of using Ultimate Demon and realized after a while the entire thing was BS because of the mix nofollow links which messes it up entirely... Its a painful lesson to learn and with UD you cannot setup dofollow only campaigns lol... UD is now in the trash and GSA is the tool of choice - German engineering at its best ;-)...

The best way to do it is to use dofollow links which move up the tiers and nofollow such as social signals, social bookmarks, comments etc pointing at each tier horizontally e.g.

-------------
money site
^^^
tier 1 <--Horizontal: mix it up with some nofollow BS ones like social, bookmarking, comments etc
^^^
tier 2 <--Horizontal: mix it up with some nofollow BS ones like social, bookmarking, comments etc
^^^
tier 3 <--Horizontal: mix it up with some nofollow BS ones like social, bookmarking, comments etc
^^^
Vertical: Do Follow Links Moving Up the Pyramid...
-------------

P.S. Hope my crazy ass diagram makes sense ;-) The point here is that if nofollow links get mixed up whilst moving up tiers then your campaigns have been rendered useless!

One thing to note with all campaigns is to make sure you set the throttle to create links at an easy pace and increase it when you have new content together with social signals so that it reflects bursts as you would get if it was natural....

Webmaster.Xochitl

I think, guest posting is an important strategy for off page SEO to drive traffic for your website. Try to write unique and quality articles.

emily

There are many off page seo techniques to boost your ranking but only some of the technique has 100% worth doing. By the use of off-page techniques we can boost the link power and traffic towards the website.

Here the worth doing off-page seo techniques:

* Article Submision
* Forum Posting
* Blog posting

jameswilliam723

Today's SEO trends are sharing unique quality article, doing web 2.0.

Share those links in social media websites and contents curation websites. These are are highly drive more traffics to your article or blog.
Info-graphics also today's SEO trend that SEO peoples follow this and sharing it on image sharing websites.
In most of the time I've seen many info-graphics in Google + , Pinterest, Tumblr and other image sharing websites.

Jordan

Hello Everyone

My mind sticks to few of the SEO OFF-Page strategies that i would like to share here:
1.Working on social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc) are one of the great segment of OFF-Page SEO.
2.Blog commenting would also help get more traffic.
3.Article Submission.
4.Forum Participation.
5.Search Engine Submission.
6.Business Reviews and many more.

These all could help you increase your traffic instantly. But, make it a point that every matter should be genuine i.e; out of duplicacy zone.

pooja1992

There are lot of Off-Page techniques to get quality link from another sites to boost rank of webpage on search engine result page (SERP). Techniques are:
Article Submission
Blog Submission
Forum Discussion
Classified Submission
RSS Feed
Press Release
PPT and PDF Submission

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.