Best way to increase traffic

RichardLieo

Almost all webmaster want to drive traffic for their website, but it depend on your website's quality, not just SEO.if your website is unique, then it's not a question.

valentina24

For better traffic try to publish unique content on your website. Do local search engine optimization in which you have to target local keywords i.e, locally specific e.g, news, your keyword name etc. And for Facebook likes make your Facebook page with beautiful designs, connect with friends over social networking websites and finally send Facebook page like request(i.e, email) among your social networked friends, try to publish interesting content.

alexnob

As people know, traffic from SE is great (but in my opinion, it doesn't convert well). from my own experience, traffic from Guest post is the best for normal blog. In case you're running a squeeze page and want to drive traffic, PPC and solo ads would be my choice.

Tonysanders

If your blog seems like a Ghost town or dead meat. then Hold of writing on your blog and start Guest posting. find popular blogs in your niche who are more trafficked than yours and write for them. add your author bio on the back end. people read Your Guest post and Come into your Blog. Make sure You have pop ups to capture that traffic.

Good Luck

hamlak

I found out when I joined Pinterest that I could generate so much traffic and sales from my Blog. Try Pinterst and see for yourself. And if you need any help with getting on Pinterest and generating targeted traffic, you can always contact me.

professorrosado

Just a quick note here that begs to be said:
Quality content INCLUDES GOOD ENGLISH / Spelling and Grammar!
Not just a lot of words you "think" is English!

If English is not your strong suit, your best method would be to do videos and have someone else who has STRONG English writing skills (not in the eyes of your country either) correct your expression in the video and make a very clear article for the blog. Combined with your personal video (you don't need to be in a video - only in case you need to brand yourself) you should have very compelling content and be on par with the best of us out here.

Give QUALITY CONTENT your fullest attention, it will make the rest easily productive.

webmuss

There are many different ways to increase traffic to your website. There are two types of traffic : Referral Traffic and Organic Traffic from search engines. The best kind of traffic that you should focus on is Organic traffic. Because this kind of traffic usually converts better for sales or leads.

The best way to increase your website traffic is to create more quality content on your website while focusing on the niche keywords. Choosing the right key phrases for your website content is crucial in this case. Invest good amount of time researching on the best keywords for your website. Keywords that are low competitive and have good number of daily visitors should be your target. Although finding such keywords is becoming harder nowadays, you should still find some if you do proper research.

Once you find your keywords, create high quality contents using those keywords here and there. Promote your site now. Get more links from sites with similar contents focused on same key phrases. Do overdo it. Believe me that your traffic will slowly increase for sure. Just be patient.

alitce

Hi friends,
Can anyone tell me the best way to increase traffic. I want to increase the traffic of my website.
Hello Deven75
Since mobile traffic has outpaced computer traffic, it's no longer acceptable to neglect mobile devices such as phones or tablets.

shoptechmedia

I just want to complement all the comments.. very very helpful.. I have nothing more to add..

PaymentGateway

These tips are really great, I am following some of these tips and believe me it worked if you do it in the right way.

nilpotter

Hi friends,
Can anyone tell me the best way to increase traffic. I want to increase the traffic of my website.

Article submission
Classified submission
Guest posting
Forum Discussion
And obviously different kinds of exclusive social media. Promote your site through this kind of exclusive social media.

WebmasterPhil

Nowadays, I would stick with social media, cause that's where many people spend their time on.

WebmasterPhil

There's really no one best way to get traffic; every approach has it's pro's and con's.

Organic SEO: Can take a long time, particularly for new websites.
PPC or SEM: Costly
Advertising: Costly
Forum Posting: Helpful, but traffic might be very limited
YouTube: Hit or Miss, if you're lucky to create a viral content video, you'll get pretty good traffic
Blog Commenting: Similar to Forum Posting
Web 2.0 Sites like StumbleUpon, Digg, etc: Fairly useless traffic (meaning, they don't convert that well)
Social Media: I favor this but you'll likely need to spend money on ads to build a following
Public Releases: Has to be very news-worthy to get picked up

There are plenty of others such as reciprocal linking, rss feeds, directories, social bookmarking, etc, but I feel these approaches are kind of outdated by now.

Aby

Optimize the website for the keywords you want to target. Then leave backlinks for your website at various forums. This would bring free traffic to your domain.
You can also get paid traffic to your website through paid ads. You need to target relevant keywords for your ads. This will bring paid traffic to your website.

LuckyStarrz

For me reddit is very good for traffic. But I would try to combine all of the social networks together to get huge traffic.

Daniel Cortes

Write TONS of content.

Go for 100 posts in 30 days and optimize your posts for questions people are asking.

and long tail keywords that relate to your niche.

You don't even have to worry much about keywords when you do it.

Get the content up on your site and wait to see what happens.

You will find that you get traffic and impressions for lots of different keywords that you didn't even target. keywords that are not even on your page at all.

You can then go back and optimize your pages for keywords you get traffic too, to increase ranking for those keywords and also, insert the keywords on your page that you get traffic for without using.

You will increase your ranking for those as well.

So put the content up.

Waiting for feedback from Google. Look at your search console stats and then begin to optimize according to your stats.

This is an easy way to get more traffic to your site.

If you don't want to do that then spend time reaching out to other sites and ask them for links to your content.

The best of getting huge traffic is through Search Engines. For getting Search Engine traffic, you need to optimise your website for SEs.
1. Write great contents for keywords that drive traffic. Always write the content for the user rather for SEs.
2. Optimise your content: Organise your content with relevant headings sub headings. Check the keyword is available in Title, url, heading, sub heading, and the
body. Give reference links for key technical words or concepts, ideas, and points. Use the mixture of both external and internal links. Let the internal links
should be do-follow and most of the external links should be no-follow.
3. Ubersuggest is handy keyword tool you may rely on. It is free too. Anlayse the main keyword of the content with that tool. You get many related keywords (of
course with lesser traffic than the main keyword, but these keywords have lesser competition. Incorporate those related keywords in your content. Surely you
first get traffic from the second line keywords. Concentrate on four or five keywords for a content.
4. Analyse the top ten contents of the first page. Get average size of the contents. If you could write larger those contents, well. If not, keep the size not below
the average size of the top contents.
5. Share your content in FB, twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Whatsapp. Ask your friends and closer ones to share the content.
6. In stead of spending time in creating backlinks and guest posting, create more contents for your website or rewrite your content.
7. Once you get a decent trafic and a good number of contents, it is the time to go for email marketing, link building Etc.,
Hope this serves your query.

Aby

I would suggest you optimize the content of your website to help it rank better on Google.
Then you could post answers on Quora related to your niche, If your content is catchy, it would surely be read by lots of people and the traffic to your website would increase overtime.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.