What is Customer Loyalty? and how to build it ?

Dmoz

Hi friends,

What is Customer Loyalty? and how to build it ?
please share me suggestions or tips to build customer loyalty for my e-commerce website.

Thanks in advanced!

Glcameron

If you have an ecommerce site I would suggest indulging in social media marketing to get the " word out" about your site. Consumers seeking the opportunity to purchase from you have no idea your out there unless you make it a point to make your presence prevalent.

But allow me to answer your question before I go a little deeper into suggestions on ways to establish Customer Loyalty.

Customer Loyalty - Is a business/ service provider's ability to reward repeat customers with incentives, discounts, or cash back offers in return for the continued business provided.

Ways to build it :

1. Consumers - First you have to find customers. Ramp up your advertising and create a " buzz" around your company. Its key to create a level of intrigue by developing a campaign that outlines why your business is better than your competitor.

2. Points - You can offer points per purchase or credits. Customers can then cash out the points for a cash discount or for selected items.

3. Personal touch - Send your customers a birthday card, pay someone to pay attention to forums, reach out to your customer and establish a relationship with your customer that will influence a word of mouth review depicting your company as one of compassion.

4. Discounts - Offer customer's whom shop regularly a discount ( not everyday but special days of the month). This will influence these customers to refer others.

5. Affiliate Program- Offer points or a discount percentage off certain purchases based on the number of referred new customers. This seems to be a very popular option for online businesses.

6. Sneak Peak Days - If you have a new product being posted on your e-commerce site that you feel may interest a particular customer, send a description of the item and allow them to purchase it before it's made public. This creates a level of exclusivity.

I hope that helps

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.