WTS 4 websites each $1.00 USD

Farris

I have started a new marketplace for buying and selling starter websites that are less than 1 year old and cost less than $1,000 dollars.
The marketplace is new so there isn't a lot of listings.
You can list your website for just $1.00
I have 4 websites for sale each $1.00. Don't miss out on this opportunity!

Here is the website: https://www.worthywebsite.com/

Please let me know what you think of the website.

Thank you,
Farris

hipcat

Staff member
You need more visuals, such as a homepage screenshot next to each listing.

You also need to add a category for ecommerce sites, as that will be your biggest draw for people looking to buy & sell websites. The other categories are far less important these days.

Farris

Hey, thank you for your suggestion. I have applied what you recommended. Can you take a look now, please?

hipcat

Staff member
hipcat
The graphic looks nice! Now you just need to add some text of how your marketplace works. So, if I wanted to sell my website there what would I have to do?

Is there a listing fee? Is it free or do you take a percentage as a final value fee? How long before listings expire? Can that be extended if the site doesn't sell within the time frame?

Potential buyers & sellers need to know EXACTLY how it works before they will start listing their valuable sites with you. Right now it's way too basic, but as you keep adding things it will take shape and look better over time.

profitnest

Very nice! This is much needed! The UX is perfect and it looks trustworthy. We have a few websites we may post for sale in the near future and will keep this in mind.

Older threads
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.