Commenting Option in blog Post bad or good?

cpi31

Hello,
In my site blog we have articles and also there is a option for comment post. In comment option the commenter can give their web url also. Will this url in my blog create any problem in our ranking? As some of them are not good site.

Should we allow url during commenting in our blog? Or we should remove the url option from Comment Box?

Please give me some suggestion regarding this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Jannatul

contech

if you own a site, having your comment ON in your blog will annoy you because many will took advantage of placing their links.

edwards

It depends on user that how that person treats because if he use your blog for link building or spamming then it' bad but if you have start any discussion then you may get good points on that so some times it's good and some time it's bad.

matthewbjone

According to me commenting option is good because your can observer that who is coming regular base on your website and you also know that people are satisfied or not of your services. If you think that url posting is not good then you can remove it.

Premm

Yes, blog commenting is good for placing the link but be careful always use the relevant blogs or websites! Blogs usually provide no follow links but somewhere at some place it may be useful.. The comment should be appropriate and eye catching. make your good reputation....

Top Niche Websites

Install a good spammer catcher and read all comments before posting. Make sure there are giving good info to the topic otherwise treat them as spam.

PankajS

Comments option in the blogs are always good to consider how reader take your post, how it helpful for them and feedback of them.
you can avoid spamming by read them carefully before approve. if there is any meaningless comment then you can remove that.

Adam

I think blog commenting is really challenging and most interesting task to do for getting high traffic to our site in minimum time which helps to gain page ranking of the website.

JeffreyJacobs

I think blog commenting is really very interesting task but it is not at all challenging. Why you find it so challenging?

Clark_Turner

It's kind annoying job for your own site,because through this way they will surelly try to promote their own site, which may cause a reason to reduce your own web traffic.

Last edited:

Jacqueline

blog commenting is good though. Off page optimization gets upward through commenting.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.