Need a simple database for site users to log into

davidjames1

Hello,

I'm in the process of having a site designed and I need a way to create a simple database that visitors log into once on the site. I would enter data in various fields (for users to find) and it needs to update in real time as new items are added/deleted. The idea is for visitors to select items sort of like ecommerce but buying digital items with a link to each in the listings. So you would visit the site and look at what's available for sale based on various parameters. Awesome Table is sort of an easy to implement example of a similar design, but the search parameters and headers at top need to be customizable and also live where listings are added/removed to the database it updates live so there's no duplicate listings and similar concerns. Any thoughts on what to use and is there something easy to use that's inexpensive? Digital music catalogs are another example. Ideally the data would require registration to access and not just be open on the web. Hope this makes some sense!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.