Hello Legends

silentwolf

hello legend seos, My name is Shahzaib, and i am running a blog that was getting 40K visitors per month then March Core update came.. and i am not even in top 100 positions.. :(
My Knowledge Level is Intermediate... but i am here to learn about Niche research, Onpage SEO, Content writing, Core webvitals :censored::cautious:.. and Importantly Off page SEO.. i've a lot of questions about linkbuilding, anchor text, link juice etc.. i wanna learn seo with you guys..
(English is not my Mother language)... :whistle::whistle:
thank you so much..

Farris

Welcome to the forum. I would like to suggest that you don't focus on link building and rather focus on building better content.
If you were hit by the March core update then I recommend that you don't do anything drastic and wait for Google to revaluate your website.
This proccess takes time so be patient.
I hope that you get the most out of this forum.
If you have any questions I am here to help :)

• Love
Reactions: silentwolf

silentwolf

silentwolf
hello farris bro, thank you so much..!!! i have some questions relevant to content writing.
while writing any article i can group relevent keywords, structure, etccc. but issue is this how to write article introduction + how to do research about topic.
lets say my keyword is "How to Get PUBG UC for free".
what will be your process for writing article. how you will add value to content.
thank you my farris bro..
(English is not my mother language that why its really difficult to write proffesional words.)

Farris

No problem. When I want to write an article I open Notepad and write the points that I want to make in the article. I come up with these points while reading competition content. So if I want to write about "How to do seo for a memes website" I start by searching for "how to do seo" and I try to come up with better solution to do seo for a memes website. I write the points then I write the article.

If you want to stand out from the rest do original research as Matt Cutts the head of spam in Google said. If you are writing about making money online then you should experiment and gather info then write content and not just read other blogs and write with out making money yourself.

Reactions: silentwolf

silentwolf

silentwolf
dude can you explain more about that... word count, structure(headings), also can you tell me how to create content that is better then our competitors.. becouse when we read others content we start writing like them..(Seems like copy pasting).

Farris

Farris
I typically make short posts of around 500 words if I am writing an answer to a question and 1000 words if I am doing a list or how to post and finally 1500 words if I am doing a guide. You don't have to say exactly the same thing. You can have your opinion on the subject :)

profitnest

Welcome to the forum! That last update was brutal, you're not the only one! At this point, Google is mainly ranking big media sites only, and each update basically knocks out more small guys. CNN, Washington Post, etc. These type of sites rank for keywords like "best printers 2024" - and they take up page 1, 2, 3, etc. Focus on getting traffic from other sources - focus on your audience - and don't even worry about Google. By doing that, you increase your chances of Google ranking your site. It's kind of ironic, but it works well. There are many other sources of traffic!

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Welcome to Webmaster Sun, Shahzaib! It's great to have you here. We're truly sorry to hear about the impact of the March Core update on your blog's visibility. This community is here to support and provide insights that might help you navigate this challenging time and work towards regaining your site's position.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views