SEO Job is Boring ?

DavidLux

I knew here more people doing SEO to make money or doing SEO for yourself (your websites)
Do you like SEO job? you fell boring when doing SEO like writing articles, spam backlinks or some reasons you must follow like
- You must depend on search engines
- No fixed rules ( you always follow google guidelines )
- Rapid changes in rankings
- requires Patience and consuming more time
what do you think about SEO job ? is it boring job ? any thoughts ?

HostNurse

SEO is not guaranteed and I agree with with you on all of your points. But, if SEO is combined with real advertising then it can be affective.

web1

If google keeps on joking, that's the reason why seo is boring.

Alex Thompson

It's my privilege to work in SEO.. It's fun and one more thing that SEO is not guaranteed and I agree with you on all of your points. But, if SEO is combined with real advertising then it can be affective.

rsewak

You are right sir I am working SEO Job last 5 year and this is 50% Boring if your ranking not improve

Prabha Yadav

Hey all,

Your opinion is right from your end but I notice one thing with my SEO job that is we gain knowledge from all the regions that we never worked or listen. I am not related to medical and finance but for my clients I have to read several articles regarding same. Its really good for me as I learn new thing.

johniemoffat

I knew here more people doing SEO to make money or doing SEO for yourself (your websites)
Do you like SEO job? you fell boring when doing SEO like writing articles, spam backlinks or some reasons you must follow like
- You must depend on search engines
- No fixed rules ( you always follow google guidelines )
- Rapid changes in rankings
- requires Patience and consuming more time
what do you think about SEO job ? is it boring job ? any thoughts ?
Right now I am working in SEO company and my present task is forum posting. I found this task very advantageous because we have to make posting on different topics on forums and the discussion should be proper and unique. If we don't hold topic and edit signature early then there is an issue of forum banned for that user. So patience is very important for this type of job and I am enjoying my task.

kenzo22

For sure it isn't that kind of job which allows you to develop your skills in various ways and move on, but I wouldn't call it too boring. I can imagine at least 20 more boring jobs so it itsn't so bad i think :D

Reynolds Riser

As my self, SEO Job is boring its true..but there we have a huge chance to learn many new things like about different kind of category sites..and also there is a chance to become a internet marketer, when we introduce one website to us...The SEO job is just a basic job think, but we need to develop our-self such as to learn SEM, SMM all these good stuff are ruling the internet market...because it creates a brand image to even big companies also..So don't worry SEO'rs we have a great chance to specify our-self.

ananthapriya

what i am going to share my point of view about Seo hmm some times its make bore and some times ite make interesting.when shall we get more projects we are doing interestingly.but not guaranteed all time able to get projects that time i think we had felt bore. but we can do these work in part time job.if we do part time this we get earn some additional amount.

PankajS

Some time it may be boring but it depends on your working techniques if your try some new search about it and try to learn new things then it can not be boring.

Annika Panzini

I have been doing SEO for 6 years now and not once have I ever been bored doing it. i love doing SEO, learned a lot of new things in the 6 years that I have been doing it...

johniemoffat

I can say that sometimes it's boring sometimes enjoyable. Working on same sites again and again with similar techniques makes bore, But trying something new techniques and new sites makes it enjoyable. It's really enjoyable in learning new things.

Rimi

I think SEO job is not boring but if you use same techniques again and again then you may feel bore.Try to use some different techniques and read SEO related articles.

Ric

Sometime it makes me anger especially when i lost my rank immediately. But its become again interesting when i got it back before sending report. :D

natul

Boring? Not for me, maybe because always I learn somthing new and I discover new tools. I like doing this - writing articles and especially work with Google Analytics. This tool can say you many things if you know how use him potential.

RonaldGaray

Still we are searching for a good strategy which should be universal to make SEO neat and clean,its not a boring,just need to change few strategy to make web world unpoluted by spammer.....

mugwande

It depends to the way you treat it, just like other jobs if you take it as your job and love it in that way, it will become enjoyable but still if you don't succeed in getting rank or raising to the fast page, it may bore a little but you just know that their is something wrong that you do, correct it and enjoy again.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.