Hello everyone! :D

psychedelic

Hey everyone, I am a domain investor and seller out of the Silicon Valley and I hope I have the opportunity to network and do business with many of you. I am still roaming around the forum to get the hang of things, but so far everything appears to be pretty straightforward. As for my domain strategy, I I rarely hand-register domains. Many of my domains come from private sales, auctions, and estates. I am hoping to support many of you, this forum, and the overall community. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I love answering questions and assisting people in whatever way I can. I would love to hear about you all, where you're from, occupations, hobbies and interest, and of course your cache of domains. :D:D

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Welcome to Webmaster Sun! It's fantastic to have a domain investor and seller from Silicon Valley join our community. Your approach to acquiring domains through private sales, auctions, and estates sounds intriguing and potentially very insightful for many here. We're all looking forward to learning from your experiences, sharing ours, and possibly collaborating. Feel free to dive into discussions, share your knowledge, and ask any questions. Let's make the most of our shared interests in domains and beyond!

~ Marc

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views