How to optimize a website for a specific country?

Rob Alice

Hi Friends,
Here my targeted location is Australia...What its possible to bring a traffic from Australia...Am doing SEO for my site for the last 2 months and didnt get listed in any of the pages on Google.com.au organic search...

Please suggest me...am waiting for your reply...good suggestions are appreciate...

PankajS

Hello, Friend

this is a question which was raised in my mind before a year, in this situation some techniques should be consider for specific country. the first is create Google webmaster tool profile and set target Australia as target visitor.and then give priority to au domain site to generating backlinks. you can submit your articles, press releases and blog post in the website which are from Australia. make business listing and local listing in Australian business website.after a specific effort by you this will be good result in Google Australia.i am working on lot of au site and maintaining good ranking in search engine through this process.

Alex Thompson

According to me choose local directories sites, social bookmarking sites, forums and do seo on those links. submit your sites on local search engines are good ways to optimize for local SEO.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.