How can I check backlinks from my competitors?

hoangvu

Hello,

How can I check backlinks from my competitors?
Seem this command site: domain.com is not effective any more in Google in case I want to check backlinks from competitors because It's not got updated newest backlinks for websites

Do you know efficient ways to check competitors' backlinks ?

Please share me suggestions. Thanks

Mark Steve

Dear there are lots of online tools are available for checking competitor's backlinks but I give you a site where you will easily see backlinks and other stats.
Here it is ahrefs.com

contech

I read in one forum that I visited of a software where you can steal backlinks from your competitor, I'm not pretty sure what is the name of the software, maybe google could help.

abhi_garg

More back link checker tools are available in market. You can check your website backlink by tool. You can check this tool ibacklinkpro.com

genepher

Google webmaster tools helps you find out if there are any errors with the site, what kind of keywords you are targeting, number of backlinks that are pointing to your site, number of pages indexed, and many more.
It is the fastest to update the number of backlinks you have, whereas other services are not that quick.

tinmen

I use SEO spyglass to search out and look over what my competitors have done to gain their rankings.

aishasony

I am using ahref.Its free and make report of back links of your site as well as your competitior's site

mugwande

Back links checker may take long time and others requires you to pay for them but this is the easiest way, just type links:example.com, all links will appear for that particular site.

sherryschultz

Backlinks checker may take quite a while and others needs you to pay for them but this is the most convenient way, just kind links:example.com, all hyperlinks will appear for that particular website.

William

I would suggest Open Site Explorer tool for checking backlinks because it shows latest backlinks along with old once.

Narein

"Ahref tool" will give the exact result for your question. And there are lot more tools like SEM Rush, raven, etc., available for competitive analysis, especially for backlink check.

Regards
Narein

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.