Rewrite content is duplicate content ?

Jack London

Hello,

I have a question that if I rewrite content from other website then it is duplicate content or not ?
and how many percentage content I rewrite then google will see it as fresh content. I heard some webmasters said that 70% content for rewriting is fresh content. It's real or not ?

Any thoughts ?

mugwande

You can rewrite a content but basically if three words for example " duplicated rewrite content" are same with the original content them those words are duplicated but you can chose phase of words but with the same meaning and pass in copyscape.

PankajS

content rewriting is same like copying content from other website. if you want a generic promotion of website then you should writes quality and 100% unique content. Google always love fresh content.

kenzo22

In my opinion, if you rewrite about 70% it's not duplicate anymore

SteveKaplan

If you want to go through quality work then avoid duplicate content or content rewriting.Content is king which makes primary traffic on your site by users and search engine as well.Just hire a content writer for better ranking on the web.

Last edited:

Top Niche Websites

Would be safe if you change the title and re-write at least 70% of the content. If you are an avg writer then it should be a problem.

elmercibs

While rewriting a content could help save your time, it could also be a waste of your time when it is not done well. Otherwise, it will just be a duplicate and a bunch of duplicates appearing on your web page. In this case, you better write one of your own.

BloodMaster

If you rewrite your content and as you say you re-write it at least 70% than I think Google is not see as duplicate content.

novandak

Hi,
You can rewrite content from other web page. But do not keep more than two words same.
I suggest you that write content in your own language.

JordanMcLean

According to me you must keep 100% unique content. You can rewrite a content no problem with that but don't try to use a text spinner for the same. If you are using a text spinner then there is a possibility of losing its uniqueness. And for checking uniqueness you can use copyescape.

Chas P. Gibson

If you are going for spinning the content ,then you must worry about there quality.Copying of content is now a common case in web world.But you are brand want t o maintain your quality and branding, simply go for unique content, it will be better to make a content from expert content writer.
If you are going through copied content then it must be 70-80 % unique.

GregorySapp

I think duplicate content i.e., rewrite content doesn't help us anymore to get traffic because the content that we use is not unique therefore it will affect the PR ultimately the business profit also so my personal advice to all never use duplicate content in your website.

JeffreyJacobs

Their is option to stay away from duplicate content you just need to search content on various blogs and other sites understand it and write the article content in your own words this is the best way to build unique content for article.

aishasony

Rewriting means you can change the word but meaning would be same but it remain duplicate.20% rewriting is possible but 70% is too much.

MichaelBowden

I think if we get the idea from some other site and write the article in our own words is not rewriting because writers don't have knowledge about all things.

MarkBenson

Yeah its true. Rewriting 100 % unique content is really impossible even 90% is hard to get. I think rewriting gives us 60-70 % unique content only.
I think you are talking about content rewriting using spinner. According to me if you will write a content manually then you will automatically get some good results.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views