What is DA and PA in SEOmoz?

hoangvu

Hello,

Can you please explain for me What is DA and PA in SEOmoz toolbar ? and there are ways to increase it ?
some people said me that my websites got less DA and PA so I don't know why and how can I increase them ?

Waiting for your suggestions ?

hoangvu

mozRank - mR abbreviated assessment methods of SEOmoz, it considers the popularity of a website on the internet, is calculated based on the logarithmic number system, maximum score is 10. MozRank index is needed for measuring the success of a strategy that uses the SE (eg, Google PR, or Static Rank FAST) to return the search results quality. SE often ranks higher priority to site terms of prestige. The solution is similar mozRank global, tactical, applicable to a wide range of search queries, not just the pages specifically optimized for specific keywords.

Page Authority - (PA) predict good ranking for a site without having any interest in the content. Some pages have higher PA opportunity for website's ranking higher.

Domain Authority - (DA) predict how to rank a website on a particular domain. Reputation domain name, the higher the page rank the ability individuals as possible in that domain.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies