Make Money with Webmaster Sun

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello All Members,

We have rewards for new members to encourage members share interesting threads and increase conversations for Webmaster Sun.

When you joined forum as a member, You will get real money with your posts/threads and your advertising links on the forum signature.

If you want to have this reward, You need to send a private message to me ( WMS ) to confirm me that you will do this thus I will send payment to you via Paypal when you are enough number of posts as requirements, made via Private Messages.

Best Regards,
WMS

Inquestor

Great way to encourage users to post quality threads & posts!

Good luck everyone :)

wms

Administrator
Staff member
wms
All right, I've just upgraded to $10 for person who want this reward. :)
I will increase bigger amount in future.

Cheers,

Andi25

I think this is a reliable offer for being active in your forum.

01global

I think it's a good idea for users are more actived in the Forum.
Hope can make a good job
Regards

jonnyboi

What about people from countries that are not accepted by paypal, how are you going to send the money to them? For example: Nigeria is not in the list of countries accepted by paypal...
Hello All Members,

to know about you thus I will send payment to you via Paypal when you are enough 200 posts or threads.

Best Regards,
WMS

jonnyboi

You are welcome sir! I think adding options like perfectmoney, alertpay or any other methods or having an e-wallet on the forum which can be redeemed with any thing like other services among members will be an advantage.
thank you!
I will consider to expand payment methods for that. Thanks for your suggestion.!!

jonnyboi

You are welcome sir! I think adding options like perfectmoney, alertpay or any other methods or having an e-wallet on the forum which can be redeemed with any thing like other services among members will be an advantage.
thank you!

LeetHost

Awesome news for new members who wish to earn some nice bucks :D

wms

Administrator
Staff member
It's still available if you are going to contribute useful information to forum via posts and threads.

Krist05

this is a great !
good news for all member that this forum will paid

Glcameron

Is the payment valid for all multiples of 200? So if I write over 2,000 quality posts over the next few weeks I would get $100 ? How quick is the payout?

wms

Administrator
Staff member
wms
"2 fast 2 furious" did you see that film? :DD: 2000 posts in few weeks are too fast and not good for forum so I can not accept that. Only accept requirements as in this thread mentioned. :)

Glcameron

Glcameron
Actually I post in over 30 forums daily while providing more than 10 posts a day. When I take an interest in a forum I tend to not flood it with junk, I like to provide comprehensive, cohesive information while referencing back to that forum if I don't want to repeat a point that was originally made on one primary forum because I don't believe in repeating myself or churning content. I write over 20 articles a day utilizing commenting as a form of a mental break to corroborate on subjects I'm interested in. I haven't posted up here much because I wanted to be clear about the guidelines of the forum before adding this to my list of places to post.

But if you know those who can't post that much in that period of time, it's understandable.

Glcameron

Thank you so much. I'm glad you appreciate the concept of how I handle forum posts. I think when you provide prevelant information you will realize the actual count of how many posts you have really doesn't register. But I haven't posted much since the " too fast too furious" comment.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views