How to use I google webmaster tool?

aratiseo

Hello friends,

How Can I use Google webmaster tool ? Do you have any idea? Please share with me.

Dmoz

Hi aratiseo,

When you have a web site, I sure that you will want your website can be found on Google Search. There is a lot of work to do to get there as website structure optimization, set Meta Keywords, Description. etc. Google offers a free service allowing webmasters to register your site with Google and management that optimize site. It is Google Webmaster Tools

To use this service, you go to login page www.google.com/webmasters/tools/‎ There, you need to use your email address to sign up for an account with Google. Signing up is simple, you just need to give Google the email address, password settings, select the country. Etc.

After you have an account, you can log into your account and proceed to manage their website.

Click on "Add A site" to add your site to google webmaster tool. Google will require you validate your website by suggesting you 2 ways to conduct validation: Add a meta tag or upload an html file.

Some important functions of Google Webmaster Tool

Statistics: Statistics Here you should be concerned on a number of items such as: Top search queries, Index stats

Top search queries: list of keywords for which your site appears when someone searches on Google. This dashboard consists of 2 parts, the left is shown the keywords that your website appears on the right side are the keywords that your website appears and the user clicked on your site to see. Note the "Position" is the position your site appeared.

Index Stats: Statistics shows that your site has many pages Google indexes recorded in the (index). Only when your site is indexed in Google records (indexed), the new capabilities found on the net.

Links: This item can be subfolders external 3 Links, Internal Links and Site Links. External Link lists all the sites that link to your page. Internal Links lists links within your site.

Sitemap: is the area that allows you to sign up with a Google map of your site, making it easier for Google to detect and index your pages. (Link: Instructions for how to create a Google sitemap) When you want to add a Site map, you can click on the "Add site map", select one of five ways that Google suggested, then one Sitemap file to the root directory of the site. You can use notepad to create a sitemap or use specialized software to create site map. After adding a sitemap, you need to give a few days for Google to find and index your pages included in sitemap.

Tools: provides a number of tools to help you track and manage robots.txt website. Analyze: analyze robots.txt file is not in the hosting and tested whether the google bot to find your site or not? Generate robots.txt: if the above analysis is not satisfactory, you can proceed to create a robots.txt file in this section. You take steps at the request of Google to create a robots.txt file formats.

Other functions in google webmaster tool you can study and exploring them.

aishasony

Thank you for providing this great and valuable information in one post. I suggest this post is very important for the Freshers in SEO and also People who trying to Learn SEO.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.