How to use the Google Keyword Planner for SEO and keyword analysis

DPrat

Hello All Members,
I hope you are worried about the shut down of Google Adwords Keyword Tool. Dont be. Please checkout this review and tutorial of the New Google Keyword Planner , which I have written after long research and test applications. This will tell you all about How to use the Google Keyword Planner for SEO and keyword analysis. (Click the link)

Jack London

Google Keyword Planner is very easy to use. It has a little difference from google keyword tool. Just suggesting every body register a google adwords account and start with it. I realize that Google Keyword Planner is more effective than Google keyword tool in analyzing keywords for website. @Drat, why don't you share your all article here for webmastersun's member reads without redirecting to other site. :D

DPrat

DPrat
@Jack London: First of all the name is DPrat. I will not be able to share the article here. I guess you know about Duplicate Content Penalty from Google. That is why I have shared the link. Did you have any issue to read it from www.pratwords.com ?

HansenBoy

thank you for this. i find the keyword planner better than the keyword tool. however, many people said it's bad for domainers. i don't get why they think so.

Reactions: DPrat

DPrat

DPrat
Most welcome HansenBoy. Yes you are right. Infact I heard from many that the Keyword Planner is completely meant for PPC users. but it is wrong.

DPrat

Dear Members,

This article is solely meant to help all SEO and online marketing professionals to use the new Google Keyword Planner in an efficient and effective way. If you feel:
1. The new tool is very confusing
2. The new tool is only meant for PPC professionals and not for SEO.
3. The new tool dont have the great features of the old one.

.....or any other such thoughts. I will say that you have a 100% wrong overview of the Keyword Planner. Please check out this Review-cum-Tutorial article for Google Keyword Planner to clear all your doubts and misconceptions.

BloodMaster

Thank you DPart,
I am really feel some scared after Google Keyword tool is stopped.
After reading your link I am some how familiar with Keyword Planner.

Reactions: DPrat

DPrat

DPrat
I am glad that my article can help you in a small way. More such articles are coming up for reviews and tutorials about various aspects of SEO, SMO, Wordpress,Mobile Apps, Technology and how to monetize your online properties. Stay tuned!

You can also like Pratwords' facebook page--- www.facebook.com/pratwords

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.