How to Use Google Keyword Planner to get Keyword Ideas

yestyle

What is Keyword Planner

Simple way to understand about keyword planner, it is a Tool to research keywords , Keyword Planner do everything that last version google keyword tool did , but with new google keyword planner (GKP) arrange and giving it more intelligent features that its predecessor did not have. So you do not worry if you have previously used to using keyword tools.

New features of Keyword Planner

- Arrange the group keyword suggestions
- Targeting clot test searches by city.
- Sorting and filtering conditions CPC, searches .
- Negative Keywords
- Simulation and prediction turns clicks, CPC cost for each keyword and group

Keyword Planner is very helpful in SEO, why do we need to use them.

The planning engine keywords , will let you know the extent of related keywords and predicted growth rates search , in addition to the competition you define SEO targets . How SEO is like a normal job , you have to have a goal , and the keyword here is your goal. Imagine you have hundreds of different keywords that you listed. So how can you choose the best target , consistent with the needs , conditions and your ability to compete . Google Keyword Planner provided to help you solve this problem , it also helps you to plan and predict the development of key words , as well as identify competitive seo service or Google Adword
Manual

As part of the service package of Google features Adwrods you need one Gmail address to use .

Step 1 : Log into Google Adwords

https://adwords.google.com/

Use your Gmail to log into the system , after that you need to create a new adwords account and go to https://adwords.google.com/ko/KeywordPlanner/Home to start using.

Step 2 : Click on the "Tools and Analysis" option, to "Keyword Planner"
google-keyword-planner0.jpg

Step 3 : At the interface of the planning tool keyword, click on " Search for keyword and ad group ideas"
google-keyword-planner1.jpg

Step 4 : At the interface " to find keyword ideas " you should enter from the test . and choose elements to suit
google-keyword-planner3.jpg

Notes for targeting section

Search target position : In this section you need to choose the right, if you choose SEO in USA, United States, with its new features as mentioned above is checked keyword placement city , you can be checked in the area of New York, Florida, Texas..etc..by clicking and filling the city's names.

Most Filters : As its name implies , you can give it the conditions or CPC rate each display relevant ads .

CPC is the cost to advertise with google adwords keywords google give you that reference, words have a high CPC , the level of competition is usually more difficult and SEO.

The negative keyword : Eliminate the words that you do not want to google statistics , the group will be deleted from the suggestion if the word appears .

Step 5 : Click on "Search" and see the results .
Enter your keywords and website , you can enter multiple keywords at the same time and they separated by a comma ", " . I tried to enter the keyword : SEO forum , internet marketing forum and webmater forum . In the " Target " and " Customize your search " option , you can aim to match your purposes . You do not know the custom here, you can leave the default .

Keyword Planner allows you to search with 3 types
- Search [ exact ] (default ) : find the exact keywords you test
- Search ( extended ) : Contain your keywords. For example : webmaster sun then expanding to best webmaster forum"
- Search for "word" : There are key phrases in it. Example:"internet marketing forum"
google-keyword-planner4.jpg

Tip : If you have multiple tags , click on the box to save the downloaded CSV or Excel file formats from which you can see in the table all the tag information .
google-keyword-planner5.jpg

Conclusion:

To build effective campaign for keyword analysis and bringing profit for your website, you need to use more keyword tools but I suggest you, Keyword planner is the best tool at this time, it's free and one of products come from Google. High appreciated and strong recommendations!!

Hope this article will be helpful to you and don't forget share your thoughys about Google Keyword Planner :victory:

Attachments

Last edited:

Dmoz

Hey yestyle, great tips for using google keyword planner, it's useful to newbies , I've just tried to use it and get an idea for my domain and I bought a good domain name as my expectation. This tool is very effective for keyword research and seo your website.

DPrat

Google Keyword Planner Review-cum-Tutorial - www.pratwords.com

Hi yestyle, your write is nice and informative. But I found some important and crucial points missing out here.

You can check out a [URLnf="http://pratwords.com/how-to-use-the-google-keyword-planner-for-seo-and-keyword-analysis/"]Detailed Review-cum-Tutorial of Google Keyword Planner[/URLnf], which I have published.

From this article you will be able to know, that in what all different ways you can use this new tool from Google. I hope you will like it. More such articles coming up.

RonaldGaray

I think your comment is the best one among all the comments.I like the way you present your knowledge about Keyword Planner and if I will face any problems related to it I will definitely take your help. Thanks for sharing...

edena002

Thanks your post is extremely informative. I faced many problem when ad-words tools looking different.

yestyle

yestyle
Thanks for your comment although you got banned for reason spam on forum :D.
I'm amazing about number of shares (+1) from Google plus. Perhaps, I must make more articles next time to get more shares look like that :D

Jack London

Sometimes, I used to use this tool to research keywords for my website or new website in any niches, it's effective and easy to use than old version google keywords tool. You also consider to select high or low competitive keywords are best for your website via that tool.:)

Rodney Olson

I really appreciate you for sharing this great information about how to use keyword planner effectively, as I am new to this world of digital marketing, such tips will help me to improve my knowledge easily.

Divya_Rai

Excellent write up shared. I was little confused about keyword research. Now I have got some idea to clear my doubts. I appreciate this post.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.