Google+ help me in seo?

BloodMaster

I use Facebook as social media but from now I want to use Google+ also. So, what you think guys. Google+ is help me in SEO??????

Reply are appreciated.

SteveKaplan

Google+ will also help you to do SEO work but you have to take more efforts and require more time to get traffic and PR but I think you must continue with Facebook rather than Google+ because it helps to get more traffic in very less time that's the advantage of Facebook on any other social media sites.

novandak

Hi,
Few basic ideas of Google Plus in SEO:
  • Google Plus content is proficiently indexed by Google and surely it will gain page rank and appear in Google’s search results.
  • Google Plus authorship offers with a higher visual profile in search results.
  • The use of Google authorship is strongly tied to content authority.
  • The featured link in a Google Plus post will pass page rank to the page to which it links.

susansmith001

Google plus can be a valuable add in your seo campaign strategy i must say because Google plus is a googl'e product and the search engine giant passes great value to websites promoting their content using this platform.

PhilipAlcaraz

I think pryidevs you must continue with Facebook rather than Google+ because Google+ don't provide you the traffic that Facebook provides.

subin

Google plus is best
1)Fully supportive for SEO
2)Boost in SEO Keyword rank ratings
3)Increase link popularity and more traffic from websites.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads