Which social network is best for SEO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantybeauty

Hi friends, I have a question regarding social networks. As a SEO worker I want to know which social platform is best for search engine optimization.

Jack London

For me, Facebook and Google plus are best social networks that working good for SEO. More shares you get more rankings you have on search engines.

BloodMaster

Social network is good for generating web traffic, There are many social networking sites like Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, StumbleUpon etc. Each have its own importance in SEO. I think Facebook, Twitter and G+ are great social media sites for SEO. These social media networks have millions of users that can help you further promote your site. Not only do you get a backlink on these social sites, you get traffic too. Personally, I use Google+ more rather than other.

Eric C. Yockey

Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.com, Photobucket, dailymotion, Archive these all are top social site which are really helpful for promoting your site.

aishasony

Google plus,Twitter,Facebook,Pinterest,Squidoo,Stumbleupon are best social media sites which helps in increasing the traffic of site

aksel

I will rank facebook, twitter and G+ as the best social networking sites and among three of them G+ is good for SEO.

MichaelBowden

Facebook is best social n/w site in terms of traffic which ultimately improves PR of our site but gives no follow links.

abhi_garg

There are more social network as Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, StumbleUpon etc. which promote to SEO. You can use this social network and get best performance of your seo work.

Jenny

There are so many of the social networks that are useful. I am using YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest and Vimeo right now.

varsha

Best way to attract tourists is habitually by composing good articles or creating some intriguing sheets which persons will love to read and share.....

ashishseo

Facebook and Google+ are the best social networks for business promotion because they provide lots of useful features and plugins for business pages promotion

kevinwilliam145

Facebook and Google+ are the best social network for SEO services. More shares on these sites will result in higher ranks of your site on SEO.

FortunateBread

Nowadays Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are excellent social networking sites for promoting our business product across the world in less time span with less effort.

Last edited:

Henry15

I suggest you Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ are the best social networks for SEO.

Redspan

For better SEO services, Google plus and Facebook are the best. The more you get shares on these sites, the higher your ranks will be on SEO.

Anthony M. Dyer

I think Facebook is the best social network for SEO because Facebook is popular among all from teenagers to old one.

Glcameron

It all depends on what you are trying to achieve. I appreciate the durability of Google Plus, the visual appeal of community that Facebook and the up to the minute updating of Twitter.

I think site owners and admins tend to spend so much time developing a social profile for each, trying to maintain each and find new ways to promote their site that they lose interest in their own ventures sometimes.

SEO is such a delicate, yet required aspect of gaining a presence online. I realize there are ways you can optimize each social media outlet to generate interest with a new audience, influence pride with current members and thrown in relevant keywords but it's .... a headache sometimes across each platform.

I try to stay minimal with my posts on all the outlets I set up for my company. I provide services to my web design clients with emphasis on my social media expertise, when I offer this option I generally register them with a limited number of social media sites with one platform allowing them to do a blanket post on all outlets. Again, it's a very delicate dance when it comes to ensuring the posts are going to remain informative, associated with the general ethics of your business and relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.