which is ur favourite game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0cka

My favorite game is the one that doesnt consume my time and can alt+f4 asap without losing playtime

atm: Overwatch +D3

chiru77

My favorite games are Super Mario, Temple Run, Subway Surfers and candy crush. I also like castle clash.

Do any one have a trick to cheat clash of clans ?

Last edited by a moderator:

jbmedalla

In PC, it's NBA 2k17 and Assassins' Creed but in mobile, it's Marvel Future Fight because I am a big fan of Marvel! That's the only mobile game that I currently playing.

ColdFlameChris

My favorite game is Clash of Clans. I've been playing this for 3 years now. It's very addicting and easy to play. I love how you create a strategy on how to 3-star other's base and earn some gold and elixir.

jason223

I love playing sports game like nba, soccer, tennis and other. But lately, I've been playing dream league season 7 which is a soccer game. I love this game because you can upgrade your player by adding their stats, you can get stats by playing games.

BelindaMT

I was an avid player of Minecraft, but now I dont play it anymore. It was fun at first, and time consuming, but I later found it as unchallenging. There are new apps and online games that emerged nowadays and shifted my interest on like GTA.

betty3

My favorite game is :
1.super mario
2.subway surfer
3.Hangaroo games
4.family feud
5.Candy crush saga

gelotologist

My favorite game would be GTA V, this game just give me the realistic feeling and I'm a huge fan of open world games. This game is the game that will put me on my chair by 9-10 hours continuously playing non-stop. But now I'm trying to lay low on this game because I'm very busy right now but I recommend you to play this game, its awesome.

Heatman

My favorite game happen to be football and detective games. Recently I am playing Top Eleven football manager online football game and it's very thrilling so much that I am not thinking of quitting or looking for any new football game sooner. This game gives me anything that I would ever want to learn from understanding football.

The detective game that I am playing now is Criminal case. It's a game that if you are not intelligent enough, completing mission in it would be very difficult and frustrating for the player. It's a very cool and nice game, maybe you should try it out if you are a fan of detective games.

lucykups

Try mobile legends! Its like a replica of league of legends or DOTA, but easier.

RajSS

On phone, I like this games the most:-
1) Asphalt 8 Airborne
2) Nova 3
3) Dr Driving

And on PC:-
1) Counter Strike
2) Call of Duty
3) IGI

botonchin

I'm more into those games i can multitask with. Right now my favorite one is "Grandchase mobile". It has an auto function that the game can continue playing even though i leave it on my desk while i go on with my work or whatever it is i plan on doing. It's like one of those "idle" games where i can farm and level up without being too focused on my phone.

eish

Hi there, my favorite game is CTR or Crash Team Racing. I totally love this game and I've been a fan since it started on PS1. I also love playing metal slug and I find it really cute when the players become stout when they get to eat food.

CookieRunner

My favorite game as of the moment is called COOKIE RUN. Some of you might not know this game but I tell you, this game is addicting. It has cute cookie characters and has different superpowers. The game consists of different levels and different arenas if you would qualify their Champions League. You can upgrade them by getting rewards which I tell you is so kawaii in so many ways. I always play the game and I would definitely recommend it to you guys. Happy playing!

Gizamulake07

My favorite mobile game has got to be NBA Live Mobile. I also enjoy, some tower defense games and occasionally some shooter games but NBA Live Mobile is what I play the most.

Clearly I'm quite a NBA fanatic and I rarely play other games. The only time I play a different game is if I no longer have enough energy for me to initiate a game in NBA Live Mobile. I'm open to any game but I'd really play any game that's about basketball.

jeksaturday

I am a YouTuber and I create PC gaming content. Its hard to say, since I play lots of games especially when I feel like it will convert good when I create a content about one. But most of my content is about League of Legends and Dota 2, so its probably my pick.

juanmarcuz

My all time favorite mobile game is Dark Avenger. Too bad, the server closed 2 years ago. They upgraded the game but deleted all the old accounts. Then I moved to a new game Taichi Panda, also an RPG. I loved the game until I found out that the game has a lot of hackers, getting the best items for free. So I totally stopped playing until recently, just a few weeks, I started playing Plants Vs Zombies 2, while waiting for the third Book from the series of Stormlight Archives, that will be released on November 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads