Is AdSense still a decent PPC?

Valyrian

I used AdSense years ago, and when I reached the $100 I quit because of the high maintance cost of my website vs. the income from AdSense. However, I know that back then, quite a few people earned thousands a month from the program. Though, it seems like the program has started to fall back, and that fewer people actually click the adverts.

Maybe people know that the ads are actual ads instead of website content? Back when I used it, Google wasn't all that strict about ad blending w/ layout and design, but as far as I know, they've started to strike down on blending pretty hard the last few years.

So, is AdSense still a way to earn money for the "everyday man", or must one be capable of maintaining tens of website a day to make a few bucks?

skylimit

I would like to say yes, because their is no other program who pays you as like as Adsense. All you need to do is make a website or blog which is compatible with Adsense TOS and provide high quality contents..
What I think is if we provide something that Google Adsense loves we can really make money from it and Google will love it...

Last edited:

jmoran

It is a good promotion technique if you select the right keywords.

bermuda

AdSense can be definitely looked at as one solid way of earning money from the web but provided that your website has decent traffic on a daily basis. The reason why many people complain about low income from their Google account is that their websites ranks are not very great and therefore, not a lot of clicks are made on the ads, but you can find many top earners as well.

It is possible to rely on AdSense as one guaranteed way of fixing a monthly income but your web position on Google should be great. For example, if your site operates in a very competitive niche and has a top ranking on Google, naturally, a lot of visits will be paid to your site constantly, and if there are AdSense units on your pages, you will be able to have a decent monthly income.

Chas P. Gibson

I have not any idea about that but it helps me to take a decision about PPC.Thanks!!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views