Laptop v/s Desktop

Laptop V/s Desktop

• Laptop

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Desktop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BloodMaster

What you guys loves most laptop or Tablet.

Personally, I loves Laptop too much. The reasons why I loves Laptop more than Desktop is firstly Laptop is portable and convenient. We can carry it to everywhere we want. Moreover, we can use Laptop indoor or outdoor while Desktop cant do like this because desktop is much more heavy. This is the advantage for Me when I go outside and want to do homework, laptop can support my needs because it is convenient for me to use it to do my homework or to do my project. Secondly, laptop has battery so when electricity has problem, we can continue doing our work and save the file.

brandonolguin

Laptops are portable and convenient to use but i prefer Desktops more because they have long life and has easy maintainence and servicing.

fortunelister

What you guys loves most laptop or Tablet.

Personally, I loves Laptop too much. The reasons why I loves Laptop more than Desktop is firstly Laptop is portable and convenient. We can carry it to everywhere we want. Moreover, we can use Laptop indoor or outdoor while Desktop cant do like this because desktop is much more heavy. This is the advantage for Me when I go outside and want to do homework, laptop can support my needs because it is convenient for me to use it to do my homework or to do my project. Secondly, laptop has battery so when electricity has problem, we can continue doing our work and save the file.
totally agree with you since I got hold of a laptop I never imagine going back to desktop

Mark I. Bentz

I would like to prefer a laptop, as it is handy so I can always carry it in my tour, Its portability and advanced features make it better than P.C's.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views