Top reason so many people fail at internet marketing...

kazoone

One of the leading reasons why people fail to earn any money online is because they run around in circles chasing down the next shiny object rather than focusing on just one or two things and then becoming very good at them.

There are numerous ways to make money on the internet, like blogging, SEO, email marketing, article marketing etc and they all work. However they all require work. Too many newbies might go and create two to three articles, submit them to a few directories, make no money and then go around declaring that online marketing does not work.

The key is to select one subject of IM which excites you the most and then get exceptional at it as the more you like something, the much more likely you are to learn more and attain mastery over that area.

This is what worked for me. What do you guys think?

Peter

According to me, fail at internet marketing online because people doing wrong way or without plans to make a good internet marketing strategy thus they easily. If you want to make money online or succeeding on internet marketing you need to combine more techniques like SEO, SEM, SMO..etc.

InFeRnO

I think that people expect to see quick results and once they don't, they give up

roland

You need to be consistently doing 1 or 2 things, and promoting 1 or 2 things, and stick to it for at least 90 days and some!!!

kazoone

That's some more really useful responses for beginners out there. Thanks for the replies.

James Hailey

I think the proper planning is very important to run an online business, because in online marketing you need to change in your strategies instantly as per the changing business environment, like an SEO must be active and preplanned for the latest update which may affect their clients ranking. So it's really necessary to do a proper planning and create backups for difficult situations.

midave

Yes, focus and focus.
Build one and growth with it.
Sometime it may take years, but it worth your time and energy at the end. :)

Joseph_Hill

I think people fail because they have a lack of patience. Because internet marketing will give you results very slowly if you are thinking for a favorable one. But want it as early as possible which is not possible at all. You need to wait for the results and just have to move ahead slowly. It's possible that at the start you will get an unfavorable result but instead of quitting that just learn what was wrong done by you and use the correct method then again wait. All you need is just the patience.

aksel

aksel
I agree with you that people who fail in internet marketing have lack of patience but one more thing which they need to have is a proper planning. A proper planning what when we have a backup plan for our failure we need to be aware of the fact that we may face such negative impact, so we will be able to bypass this failure.

radhika

People move from one venture/promotion to another too quickly. If a new thing comes up, they want to try it. Trying won't push them anywhere. They need to do one thing consistently.

diliberti

The key is to select one subject of IM which excites you the most and then get exceptional at it as the more you like something, the much more likely you are to learn more and attain mastery over that area.
Yes interest matters alot in any field of business, most of the online business just get fail because of lack of knowledge about that area where they have invested.

SharryDonald

I also believe that lack of patience is the reason of people failing on internet marketing, actually they don't fail, they just step back after seeing that their effort is not working and giving the desired results.

webmaisterpro

Lack of consistency and reading the wrong guides. Just stick to official guidelines. There aren't any secrets, after all it is just hard work.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.