Pinterest Boards and SEO

Jack London

Pinterest is very fast growing social site. Its an image optimization site. We can create different boards and pins according to our boards and interest.
You showed benefits of Pinterest instead of benefits for SEO from Pinterest. I don't understand what you want to show here as your thread title ( Pinterest Boards and SEO ) :D

SEO Land

Pinterest is a Image sharin Social site where you can share images along with Title or keyword and also get URL with the image to get traffic through the images on the targeted site.

KeywordMarketingPro

I personally like using Twitter as an image distribution platform over pinterest. One benefit is that you have to use less websites to accomplish the same thing. Also with Twitters new Timeline feature its much easier to "group" or create "boards" so you basically now have everything Pinterest has inside Twitter. Also Twitter has a lot of really nice supporting image plugins that make SEO a breeze by building extra backlinks and easily managing content.

Divya_Rai

Pinterest is a high authority social media website, where we can get pins or shares for the images which we have shared.

Shirley_Sharp

It is the social media sharing site, where you can share the images. It is a very popular image sharing website, so it can be used effectively to drive the traffic to your website.

JoeHamilton

Pinterest is very fast growing social site. Its an image optimization site. We can create different boards and pins according to our boards and interest.
I highly recommended Pinterest for Image sharing, because it having numbers of images from all categories , all dimension and with proper effect. Its really awesome social site for sharing your images on the web.

Emili

I think Pinterest is pretty good for getting traffic via image sharing, I also doing this for a while and have a good result in term of traffic.

Deepak Kaushik

Pinterest is for image Optimization. We can create boards and also can create pins into their boards.

CarolSartor

indeed its a valuable site for image sharing and image backlinking, but I have seen some videos too, so can I share my Videos there?

kevinwilliam145

The social site for image sharing is known as Pinterest where you can share images with title or caption. You can even use the URL that will enable you to increase traffic of the site.

sarataylor

Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo-sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, and hobbies. Users can browse other pinboards for images, "re-pin" images to their own pinboards, or "like" photos. The site was founded by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra and Evan Sharp. It is managed by Cold Brew Labs and funded by a small group of entrepreneurs and investors.

Micheal Wallace

Pinterest is the very good social networking site.You use these site to share your views by means of images.These site is generally used of image optimization and infographics.

RogerStyen

Pinterest is used for image optimization in SEO. We use pinterest boards for uploading and sharing images. and through this we get backlinks.

aksel

Pinterest is the social networking site.Pinterest is the image posting sites.You can share images in this site.It is the fastest site to increase the traffic to a website.It is beneficial for SEO to do the image posting and increase the traffic to your website.

MichaelBowden

The public website for picture sharing is known as Pinterest where you can share pictures with headline or caption. You can even use the URL that will allow you to get more visitors of the website.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.