Does not show the address

Divya_Rai

I have added verified Google Map address, But Why Google is not showing brand Address when I type brand name on Google. ? What is the problem behind that?

Deepak Kaushik

Is it showing in Google Maps ?

If yes, then try to give some reviews from your clients or customers. After some time it will be visible on Google.

JoeHamilton

I have added verified Google Map address, But Why Google is not showing brand Address when I type brand name on Google. ? What is the problem behind that?
So you want Citation for you site?Have you completed all the details and verified all the neccessary information for the same?

Divya_Rai

Is it showing in Google Maps ?

If yes, then try to give some reviews from your clients or customers. After some time it will be visible on Google.
Yes its showing in Google Maps, But not when I enter brand name.

So you want Citation for you site?Have you completed all the details and verified all the neccessary information for the same?
Yes I have verified in Google by using the PIN CODE I had received via postcard. It is showing perfectly in Google Maps but not in google results when I enter name of the business.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.