Should I put domain name in title tag?

hoangvu

Hi there,

I saw more websites that they are putting their domain name in title tag,
like <title>my site title - domain.com</title>

I have a question, I should do the same and it's good for SEO and search engines rankings my domain name ?

Any answers?

RH-Calvin

The domain name is mentioned in the title tag as because search engines crawl the webpage and recognize the name of the website through the title tag. This helps the search engine to identify the website name and what it is about.

Eric H. Lee

Eric H. Lee
May be you are right??? But according to me it is better to add keyword in title tag as it help for ranking your site and if your domain name is the keyword then you may put domain name.

aksel

The site name is described in the title tag as since search-engines examine the webpage and identify the name of the web site through the title tag. This can help the search engine to recognize the web site title and what it's about.

novandak

Hi,
In my point of view, at first you should add all keywords in title tag. If the domain is keyword rich, you can add it at the first. Otherwise you can add domain name at the last.

Rodney Olson

For choosing the title for the webpage is very important task,either you should use the keyword for the title tag or elaborate the keyword for the title. If the domain is relevant to your keyword than you can add it as a title.

expmrb

Yes, you can its good for SEO. Google and the other search engines loves it as it shows the relevancy of your site

HenaryMagas

Ya,you should put the domain name in the title or use the keyword related to your domain name as your title.It will help the search engine to recognize the website and what is about the site also.

JuanRoth

The site name explained in the title tag helps search engines to analyze the website and determine the name of the internet site through the title tag. This assists the internet search engine to identify the web page name and what it is about.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.