Should I need to Buy Links?

Laviskajoermoy

Is it really justifiable to buy links to enhance my website? Or should I need to go for reciprocal link? I just need to improve my online internet marketing. I need your valuable suggestions, thanks.

johnnsmith

You can implement different types of SEO techniques to increase traffic to your website and thus can enhance your presence on the internet.

Last edited:

RH-Calvin

Buying backlinks is always not preferred by search engines. They prefer more on natural links. Buying backlinks can rank your website very fast, but might be in a danger of getting penalized by Google.

tonysteve66

Buying Backlinks is may be a quick way to get the lot of Benefits in business,but Any firm or the website owner who doing this is liable to penalized by Google, cause this is violating their guidelines
Buying backlink is a type of advertisement which Google or any other webmaster would not suggest.And those links are also not permanent they got removed.buy links are also depends on how much risk is involved if you are willing to pay for that risk.

smartlink

This is a touchy subject. The white hatters are going to object to buying links and the black hatters are going to agree with buying links. It all depends on the source of the links, what is the outbound ratio, is the content manually written or spun?

There's a few factors to consider before buying the link. My best advice is to ask the website owner if he or she would accept a guest post on their site. If it's a private blog network link you're buying, you need to be cautious as they tend to churn and burn. Rank fast, burn out. It's better to rank slower but remain stable.

ruhiraisa

No you don't need to buy links. You can create good links for your website by manually posting on forums, blogs and classified ads websites...It's free but quality then very good. I used to do this method daily and it is bringing more effect on keywords ranking for me :)

tamha

I think if you don't buy links, you must have good and unique content for you site. It will be ok.

nathancs

Buying backlinks tottaly waste of money. Search engines consider natural backlinks only.

spaul8808

No, it is not good habit for the SEO point of view, google count these links as a spamming and it can be panalised by the google.

andrew684

Follow legal SEO techniques (White Hat SEO) to get quality links manually. Rather do not buy links or try out reciprocal links. These techniques would not longer benificial.

HansenBoy

Don't buy. If you buy, sooner or later, Google will find out the unnatural link building tactics you do and penalize you. It's not worth it.

Tim Whittingham

Is it really justifiable to buy links to enhance my website? Or should I need to go for reciprocal link? I just need to improve my online internet marketing. I need your valuable suggestions, thanks.
It is not a good idea to buy or generate links to your site, as search engines will see this as manipulation to get you to the top. Even if you succeed in this, and you get to the top of the SERPs, the search engine will catch up with you and slap you for it. You should only be building links naturally, through people linking to you. One way, for example, is to obtain links in forums and blogs by posting authoritative comments that are relevant to the subject. Do NOT buy links!

MariaNaylor

If you want more traffic for your website then use SEO process. Don't buy links. Use white hat SEO techniques as forum posts, social bookmarking etc... SEO proccess provide you more backlinks and these techniques are also helpful to get traffic. Don't buy any unnatural or spam backlinks. Try to make it with your own.

Maxwell

Maxwell
what do you think if backlinks are high quality and we buy them, still very useful with keyword rankings, SEO benefits and traffic getting from them.? why don't you encourage to buy links?

Tim Whittingham

Tim Whittingham
Because buying links is against Google's guidelines, and all other search engines that I know of. They all want you to get links naturally as Maria says, using forum posts and such. No matter how good or bad the link is that you buy, you are manipulation the search engine, and you will be penalized for it.

ketul

Do not use paid back link for your site or blog. Google consider as a unnatural way generated back link. Try to generate back link in organic way using off page optimization.

seoconsult01

Please don't buy back links now google is considering as spam links so instead of buying links you can follow some seo techniques like high pr and do folow social bookmarking,business listings,forums,profile creations,classifieds etc

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.