Domain Name and Internet Marketing

Laviskajoermoy

Does it really matter whatever domain name I wish to pick? How it will affect my internet marketing, please suggest..

arossi

Here is an example

ws-domain.jpg

Notice the keyword and the bold words shown in the SERP (Search Engine Results Page)
Google will match the words that you are searching for so if it is in the domain name yes it will help.

That being said it is not the be all end all. The relevancy of page title, description and content carries a lot more weight. So don't beat yourself up over it. Also, Google ranks pages not websites.

Do some searches for yourself to get a better understanding.

I don't know why "Webmaster" in the description is not bold. It seems to be as much as an art as science.

If anyone else could contribute to that i would like to know.

hoangvu

hoangvu
The same question to you, why "webmaster" in your picture not bold, it's strange to me, I often see keywords that I searched, they will be bold in title, description in google search results. Anyone can give right answer for this

LorenzoLopez

I think the domain you will purchase that must match to your keyword it must be unique and highly searched it is very important to mention your keyword in the domain.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views