Which activities to rank better?

adityasingh

Which activity is the most important for getting high ranking in search engine results? I am regularly using forum posting and social bookmarking, but my website is not getting high rankings. What should I do next to get better rankings for my website?

Kirbyworks

Forum posting won't get you better rankings but it may get you more traffic. Same for social bookmarking. The best way to get better ranking is to have a better website. Have a website that people will want to come back to and Google will figure out it's worth more and help others find it.

Here's some helpful information:

[URLnf="http://bit.ly/1oNGEus"]Social Signals to Boost Google Ranking? Don't Waste Your Time[/URLnf]

ketul

ketul
Forum posting also useful to get SERP, if you posting on do follow and high PR forums. There are many technique also available for generate back links and increase SERP. It is totally depend on your web page content, on page optimization and your back links.

HostNurse

The best activity is to write unique and quality content that is useful for visitors. If visitors like your website information, they will come back and they will link to it.

Deepak Kaushik

You need to share some useful content on Blogs and Article directories and leave a link for your website but remember leave a link on right place which means Resource Box.

Templates Craze

Hi adityasingh
First of all you made your website pages on fb, twitter, google plus and also used Forum posting, social bookmarking, article submission and one way link quality directory submission. ( how become with own name at google search).

nandiniforum

The Best way to increase your google rank is by getting lots of quality links and posting with good, unique content. If you're Good in SEO but your content is not unique then automatically your google rank is gets back.

Some of the techniques for improving google rank
1. Classified Posting
2. Article Submission
3. Blog Posting
4. Social Networking
5. Social Bookmarking

abhi_garg

Every Off Page activities is Important & valuable to get Better Rank But it all depends on your work quality. If you are just Guest Posting only but not looking for quality than it won't help & improve ranking but yes if you do only Social Book Marking but you are very serious while doing Book marking in quality sites than it will much effect to gain well ranking. So matter isn't which activities is Best to rank better. Matter is quality of activities.

seowork

Forum posting and web blog 2.0 is the best way better ranking in search engine.

fastreplies

fastreplies
Can you be more complete and specific with your answers?

What are you talking about? Ranking whom?

Give us an example please because not everyone in this forum SEO like you are thus
we need answers that will help us to understand what SEOs have on their minds.

:confused:

fastreplies

renart145

try to link build on article directories, web directories and social media.

markus

Try to submit in Dofollow forums and social bookmarks with high page rank then you will get better ranking from search engines.

auraiyaitsolutions

There are many activity that are interlink to rank a website like as:-

1. High PR Social Bookmarking
2. Thematic High PR Blog Commenting
3. Regular Blog Update with quality content, share them on Social Networking sites
4. Forum Posting, Local Business Listing, etc.

drwebsitesuk

No one mentions onsite optimization. its the very important factor of Search engine optimization. for rank better meta tags should be installed properly.

Nature

Nature
You are right I notice that mostly people talk about all off page activities and factors that other affect to rank. But on site optimization is almost complete 70-80% seo.

carrycash

i think quality content related website your post high page rank submission. the best strategies for Keyword ranking are:

Blog Posting
forum posting
article submission
press release
yahoo answers
classifieds ads

walker.king89

Know these day. to increase your Google search rank you need to improve your website internal structure. if the website internal structure like: tags, content and heading is well modified then increasing search rank is not the big deal. just concentrate on the quality of your website content and ranking is done by the search engine. some part of SEO is also need by us like said above by the @ carrycash

chandanthaver

First of all you should use all white hat seo and for better activity you can use forum posting, articles, press release, bloggers etc.

wennykev

one of the best way to increase your Google rank is by getting lots of quality links and posting with good, unique content. If you're Good in SEO but your content is not unique then automatically your Google rank is gets back. You can also hire some experts from SEOclerks who can provide you with ranking tools in low cost.

Alawi

Which activity is the most important for getting high ranking in search engine results? I am regularly using forum posting and social bookmarking, but my website is not getting high rankings. What should I do next to get better rankings for my website?
That is why your website is not ranking well because of the link building that you are using such as submissions. Provide engaging content for your targeted audience and make them happy.

Bulkma

The first thing you should focus on is your website's content because that is what makes it be worthy.
Links can help you but you need quality links, you need to get links from sites with similar content like yours. Forum links helps but of little value, they cannot influence your ranking

djohn4204

According to my experience, creating BackLinks with High PR websites is very helpful for increasing the ranking of a website.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.