Backlinks from social networking, are they important ?

hoangvu

Do you clarify about links from social networking, they are unfollow links but are they important for SEO ?

NileLars

Re:

In general you are getting only link from profile section in social networking websites. It will certain help us to increase PR as well as SERP.In fact I have tried to search websites which will give you back links from profile section.

danny001

Hello,

yes it is important for seo.
social media always helpful basically in shopping products n sites it's difficult to get visits from facebook, twitter and social media cause service section.

But if you work sincerely and share some good content among the people than you may be get huge amount of links.

Thanks and Regards,
Danny.

Nathanz

Social networking sites like facebook, twitter only provide no-follow links. But these links are helpful, they can drive huge traffic to website.

bruno007

Backlinks from social media are important indeed, i know those links are no follow and they are not going to transfer any link juice but they can increase the traffic on your website, if they reach your website by a back link then by using a vibrant landing page you can generate the lead from those users.

Alex Thompson

hi..First of all, the most important is the content, but these days you have to have a powerful presence on the social networks,too. thank you...

contech

having backlink in different social media site can help drive traffic to your website, so it is important to include in your seo

Kenneth Goudreau

I strongly prefer Facebook and Twitter to share or tweet my business website links. I found great results, which in turn positively influenced my websites traffic. Apart from social media, I also participate in various kinds of other activities such as forum posting, article submission, blog commenting etc for increasing my website backlinks.

RichWilliams

Do you clarify about links from social networking, they are unfollow links but are they important for SEO ?
Indeed its important part of SEO which makes good backlinks to promote your website on the web.

Hosting

Backlinks from social networking are nofollow so it can't help you in seo but it helps to get more traffic for your website

sherryschultz

In common you are getting only weblink from information area in sites. It will certain help us to improve PR as well as SERP.In fact I have tried to search sites which will give you backlinks from information area.

William

Whichever the media you choose creating quality backlinks is very important for getting high traffic and high PR to our site.

mugwande

Yes those types of links are very important in terms of seo because they provide links coming to the site and viewers follow those links which brings traffic to the site.

khalidex

backlinks are important because you can get traffic from that but make sure that it's dofollow for search engine optimization

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.