Is Anyone Familiar With Cart66 for Wordpress

tunescool

ive had the site for a couple of weeks and havent been getting any orders and im getting like 700 views per service. i was searching on google and i seen a thread in a forum some woman was worried she wasnt getting sales, the response said to update the ipn on paypal and get the apis which i had no idea i had to do, i thought the express was a different form of payment. i have those now and i think the ipn rite but not sure

/store/ipn

could i be missing something, i needto know that everythings good with paypal and the settings to get orders

by default 2014-04-02 at 11.29.39 PM.jpg
by default 2014-04-02 at 11.29.49 PM.jpg

Maxwell

This likes payment gateway to make instant payment between customers and sellers. I've not ever used this plugin for my site. Seem you are wrong with ipn url on pic above.
you can read here for paypal Instant Payment Notification and here to understand about Paypal IPN

Only config right you will get the money when buyers book via your form on your website. I suggest you should try to check form with real money or paypal sandbox before publishing it on live site.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.