Promotion through email marketing

peterson10017

Hai all. I am new to this forum. Can anyone tell me some free tools to run email marketing campaign for eg min 1000 people

Maxwell

Promotion through email marketing is very effective to sell your products or services online. Easy way is you need a wordpress plugin like wisija, newsletter plugin to do that, if you don't know, google it :), send can make in cron job for number of emails each hour.

boblev

You can use a free autoresponder from listwire which rivals aweber or getresponse.

The only drawback is that there is a link to the site added at the bottom of your optin form, so it's OK for some campaigns.

I use it and I also use aweber (paid).

HansenBoy

Mailchimp is free for 2000 subscribers. It's great coz you can create your own HTML themes and you can also use their basic templates. You can also connect it with Google analytics so you can track the data.

suzykenedy

Email marketing is a way to reach consumers directly via electronic mail.Email marketing also provides an easy way to track how effective it is. By keeping track of how many hits your website gets after a mass mailing, it’s easy to gauge whether this technique works for your company. Email marketing can be more than just text, rich media formats can provide images and give your product or service texture and flavor.

pramod

Still one of the effective method of traditional marketing is email marketing, where you can send bulk of email to the desired customers & can have positive leads for your business.

BrianJones

First I would like to know for which domain you want to run the email marketing campaign? If you are want to go through Classified site then I would like to recommend you Craig dominator, Backpage dominator, Zillow scraper etc. It has the option to fetch the email ids from the respective keywords
and send mail to all that. These scrapers have option to promote your products through email marketing.

Alawi

Email marketing is usually abused by other marketers and some of them considered it as spam because of the unrelated stuffs.

christophergayle

Email marketing is easy and cost effective way than traditional media. It helps to establish long lasting relationships with your customers.

PACADEM

Great, you have value in what you say. Thanks. Please how can I benefit from the rich media format. Where can I get it?

Olin Lamanna

There are actually software that can help you send your email letters. Make sure it goes to your customers email directly.

Older threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.