What is reputation Management in SEO ?

tonysteve66

I was really keen to know the answer of this question..since i've searched in Google but it is , i can say difficult to understand to me.

What is Reputation Management in SEO ? or any thing related to topic would be great help.

So i think it is good to ask it here..I am sure i'll get some good answers from your side..

Thanks in advance for any answers..

edwardhardwicke11

I have always tried to answer this question on SEO management and I have tried searching in Google, as well. However, I find it quite difficult to understand.

Last edited:

molliezara

This process include creating positive news articles ,press releases for creating web sites.
It used to save a brand's images.

pirachilled

when searching for a site in a search engine such as google, the search results will include review sites such as yelp and google places. an example of reputation management would be flooding bad reviews with good ones or making sure review sites with good reviews appear at the top of the search results of a search for your domain

fastreplies

What is Reputation Management in SEO ?
Read this article and hopefully you will get some idea what that means.
[URLnf=http://moz.com/blog/reputation-management-seo-6-advanced-tactics]http://moz.com/blog/reputation-management-seo-6-advanced-tactics[/URLnf]

:)

fastreplies

sarah maegan

When a brand is obsessed with negative reviews from the clients or mighty competitors, you will have to lessen the negative impact of the review with some other positive thoughts like the problem or issue was solved, or ask the person to prove himself for the bad review, etc. So that the brand's image will not get damaged and people can get some trust on them! This is all about Online Reputation Management (ORM).
Apart from these, there are many other things to be done to increase the brand's value periodically.

accountingguru

when trying to find a site in Google search such as Google, the Google search will include review sites for example yelp and Google areas. an example of reputation management will be flooding bad reviews together with good ones or being confident that review sites with good reviews appear towards the top of the search results of your search for your domain.

deepak

To increase your Company Brand Name, Product Branding is called as RM in SEO. We use Social Networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Positive Reviews posting, etc. to do reputation management for our site or firm.

sheenaroy

It is the technique where we can manage the reputation of the company like whether the company is good or not. The customer of the company can give his/her good or bad views about the company.

hipcat

Interesting story about reputation management...

A couple years ago, back when having lots of backlinks to your site would automatically push it to the top of Google for your keywords, there was a guy who owned a designer glasses web store who got tons of negative reviews online for bad service. At first he was upset, then he noticed all the negative reviews were linking to his site, which suddenly pushed him to the #1 position for his keywords, thus giving him even MORE business.

So, then he decided to just go with being a general A**hole and racked up even more negative reviews, with more backlinks, etc. He did well with it, until the authorities stepped in, and Google updated their algorithm.

Now there are companies you can hire who try to get bad press removed for you. In my opinion it's a waste of time, as it's up to the site owner to comply with the request, and some won't.

You have to be careful because your competition will try to do the same to you. Someone last year requested I remove a reference on one of my sites, but I refused because it looked suspiciously like his competition just trying to get rid of him.

Same with links to what are called "bad neighbourhoods"...hard to get rid of, but you can use the Google webmaster disavow tool to counteract that.

Sauda

It is a way of being in control of the brand of your website. Or it is a reputations the website have or shows on search engines based on other places or social networks the website is shown.

Nature

Well as an optimizer every body knows about SEO but very few having the knowledge of reputation management. I don't know anything about reputation management but you provide me a good information from which I have more than enough knowledge. :)

auraiyaitsolutions

To improve your company or website brand name online is called ORM. We use SEO, SMO & PPC to increase it.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Ric
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.