What is a Link Building Process?

AlexBell

Hello friends,
Please tell me what is the process of link building?

nathancs

Link building process is create backlinks from press release, article writing and blog will help improve website traffic and search engine rankings.

seojesica

Link Building Process means creating backlink of website through blogging, blog commenting, article submission and social bookmarking.

erinnagata

Search engines give you more status for quality backlinks, especially if they are from other sites within your niche. The more status a site has, the higher it will rank (this is especially true in competitive niches).

aaront555

Link building is a off page SEO techniques, in which webmaster create backlinks for any particular site. Many search engine count backlinks as a vote to a site. So, it doesnt mean that you should focus on quantity. Contemporary, Google, prefer quality of backlinks for any particular site. There are many techniques like blog commenting, forum commenting, article submission, blog submission, etc through which you can easily generate good backlinks to your site.

adelewright

5 steps of Link Building Process are as follows:
1. Guest posting
2. Creating Infographics
3. Building links over email
4. Creating viral content
5. Analyzing competitors link
These 5 steps need to be follow for good link building strategies.

bob

Link building is the process of creating links in order to promote a website and to improve rankings in the ‘search engine results page.

fastreplies

fastreplies
Links will improve my SERP??? Really???
How does it work? You mean more links will move my site to the top in SERP?

Let me see if I got it right.

If I have blank site all I have to do is to buy say 1,000 backlinks and I'm on the top, right?

WOW, it's so easy... $5.00 will buy me place on page #1 in SERP

:)

fastreplies

bob

bob
Quality backlinks will play important role in increase rankings for keywords, I sure you will know that, proof that you are putting backlinks in your signature on forum, if it is not benefits for search engines with these dofollow links, i sure you will put it, just for promoting :D right?

If I have blank site all I have to do is to buy say 1,000 backlinks and I'm on the top, right?
No you will not get on top if you don't have any content on that page combine with quality backlinks (1,000 backlinks ) and other factors, am I right? :D

LindaGreen

For link building you have to use off page SEO techniques. You may use blog commenting, rss feed, social bookmarking, image backlink. The important thing is that don't use any illegal technique to build link as black hat SEO techniques. Use good contents and proper keywords.

seowork

6 steps of Link Building Process are as follows:
1. Forum posting
2. Article submission
3. Press release
4. Blog comments
5. Analyzing competitors link
6. web blog 2.0
These 6 steps need to be follow for good link building strategies.

fastreplies

Quality backlinks will play important role in increase rankings for keywords, I sure you will know that, proof that you are putting backlinks in your signature on forum,
1. My Signature doesn't have "backlinks" it's have hyperlinks which job is to direct
Crawler to corresponding sites, that is of course if this forum doesn't use nofollow tag
2. The roll of these hyperlinks is to tell G's Algo that by allowing them this Forum is
Voting for sites featured in them so Algo can calculate total amount of Votes and then
apply them to site's PR (that is Page Rank)
3. It is technically wrong to say:
"Quality backlinks will play important role in increase rankings for keywords"
Correct way would be:
Keywords will play important role in increasing SERP ranking

if it is not benefits for search engines with these dofollow links, i sure you will put it, just for promoting :D right?
Sorry, but I have no idea what "dofollow" means.
I tried w3schools and some other HTML sources on Internet but I couldn't find
even 1 single HTML Code that contains that Term. Can you show me how you use it?

No you will not get on top if you don't have any content on that page combine with quality backlinks (1,000 backlinks ) and other factors, am I right? :D
Well, you tell me because this is what you have had actually said in your post.
Are you saying now that we will need backlinks in addition to Content or vice versa?

What if I tell you that Content and nothing but Content will put your site on top
regardless if you have backlinks links or not, would you believe me?

fastreplies

bob

1. My Signature doesn't have "backlinks" it's have hyperlinks which job is to direct
Crawler to corresponding sites, that is of course if this forum doesn't use nofollow tag
nowadays, all hyperlinks (dofollow) put on other sites can call as backlinks, include trademark, domain name links.
Keywords will play important role in increasing SERP ranking
If keywords don't get top search results then it will not help increasing rankings/traffic/benefits for website so Keywords will not play important role in increasing SERP ranking :D

Sorry, but I have no idea what "dofollow" means.
Search engines like Google only count dofollow link as backlinks and ignore nofollow links so nofollow links are not more effective for SEO or ranking keywords.
I'm asking it here, hope someone can define it and we will understand what it is :hug:
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/5920-What-is-a-Do-Follow-Backlink-
Are you saying now that we will need backlinks in addition to Content or vice versa?
yes I need at least backlinks and good content to rank on top page search engines. some small factors I may need but no more important with me :eek:k:

fastreplies

fastreplies
Can you do me a favor?
Go back to my post, read it again, twice or 3 times will be even better and
then but only if you fully understand what I'm saying, I'm sure we will have
very productive discussion for benefit of other members and visitors.

fastreplies

bob

bob
I still keep my opinion, you supposed that hyperlink is not a backlink when it pointed to your site?
I think it's wrong, a hyperlink called a link and called as a backlink when it putted on other websites and pointed to targeted site.
perhaps we need an other ideas to know who is exact in this case, right?

fastreplies

fastreplies
Oh man, I wonder if you ever tried to learn basics.

OK, here we go:
Hyperlinks primary use is to point to sites, internal pages, in site maps etc.
Backlinks are used to refer to specific parts of Article, Blog, Forum post etc.

Can you dig that?

fastreplies

drwebsitesuk

link building process means creating backlinks from different website for improving websites ranking.

marclewis

The process goes through steps project analysis, keyword research and analysis, link development and report and monitoring.

auraiyaitsolutions

Link building is the way to create backlinks for your site, get it rank & traffic in the search Engine.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.