Duplicate content with noindex, nofollow meta tag?

Jovani

I have a question, that is : if I putted meta tag
Code:
 <meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow">
and posting duplicated content from other websites then Google can panelty my website or my site will get duplicated content in SEO ?
As I thought it will be not problem because I set my page as nofollow, noindex thus Google couldn't index my webpages

Any suggestions?

bob

If you copied from other website then Google will penalized you even you specify this
<meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow">

jeffmarlon

Google will definitely penalize your website brother. The reason is the Panda Algorithm. When the algorithm hit then thousands of websites were penalized. Also, Google didn't say at any point that use <meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow"> to safe from penalty if your website has duplicate content. Search all the posts related to Google Panda Algorithm and read them. You will never find such factor. You will always find that duplicate contented websites got penalized.

Sauda

You can not use the same data you have used before somewhere else even if the idea is originally yours, Google can always dictate when the information have been used before somewhere else therefore Google will penalize you.

Nature

If you copy from other website than I suggest you to use "rel tag" instead of "no-follow tag". I prefer rel tag more for duplicate content.

ketul

Whatever code you insert on your home page. You can never hide on SE eyes. You site may gte penalised because you use duplicate content.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.