Is it Worth to offer my Product on Clickbank?

Peter

Hi everyone,

I have a small ebook about internet marketing, I'm promoting on some forums and blogs and I'm thinking of offer my ebook on Clickbank.

I thought that it's will get affiliate traffic if I offer my product on CB.

Would like to hear any advice from experienced people doing marketing on CB

Thanks in advance!

hipcat

I sell an ebook as a vendor on CB and the affiliate base they have there is a definite plus, but with something as widespread a topic as "internet marketing" you may have a tough time getting affiliates to pick it up unless it's somehow unique.

Also a "small ebook" may have too low of a price point to attract any big players.

Let us know how it turned out :)

NaturalWriter

Greetings to you!

Writing an eBook sounds pretty exciting, and no matter what size it is, it proves to be a tedious task because you want your book to sound great to your readers!

Putting your eBook on ClickBank sounds like a great idea, however I think you should really check out your competition, just to be aware so you can make informed decisions about your product and learn about all the places you can promote it.

It doesn't hurt to throw it in the ClickBank mix as it can provide you with a broader space to work with, but perhaps you may want to consider making your own banners and selling your own product on your own sites, so you can make 100% of the revenue instead of only a fraction ;)

hipcat

Another thing to consider is the cost. Clickbank will run you into $100+ as they charge $50 for the vendor listing, plus you must have a dedicated sales page for your product, and banners/marketing materials for your affiliates to use. Plus you need to give your affiliates at least 50% of the sales.

A better alternative to start would be a marketplace with affiliates, such as Paydotcom.com (they only charge $2 when you make a sale), or Payloadz.com (free for basic seller service).

Good luck!

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads