How to improve traffic on your blog?

Jovani

I sure that here more people owning their own blog but how to improve traffic on your blog then it's not easy :rolleyes2:
I'm also a blog about SEO and web design but it's difficult when I didn't get more traffic from search engines like google, bing..to my posts on my blog

just want to improve traffic for my blog, is it possible?

please share me any tips

many thanks

yestyle

Viewing on the left of sidebar, we have just had a new article:
21 Ways To Market Your Website Or Bbog Effectively
With those ways I sure you will have more ideas to promote your blog, get more traffic and increasing rankings for blog.

Hope it helps!

anamika78

You have to do some link building process for your websites:
Link building methods:

1. Submission to directories
2. Article Directory Submissions
3. Blog Comment
4. Forum Postings
5. Link exchanges

Use this process we can get traffic easily....Get lots a traffic to my website...

RH-Calvin

Blog traffic can be increased by social media promotion and quality link building from high authority webpages.

bob

Do Smo of your Blog and you will see the difference.

rohanjain

Use Twitter, Facebook and Google+ to Share Your Posts.
Write the best blog headlines.
Comment on other bloggers articles.
Reply to comments on your blog posts.
Include an RSS feed option.

seowork

you should to use forum posting and social bookmarking. like this facebook, twitter, linkedin.

fastreplies

I'm also a blog about SEO and web design but it's difficult when I didn't get more traffic from search engines like google, bing..to my posts on my blog

just want to improve traffic for my blog, is it possible?
Let me get it straight before I will loose my mind...

You're running SEO Blog telling... maybe even teaching others about "secrets"
of SEO and yet you are asking us to tell you what to do to boost your own site.

What is wrong with this picture?

:confused:

fastreplies

Jovani

Jovani
Right, I may be a SEO person but not sure I will succeed with SEO and search engines thus not easy to get top search page for my keywords...

I sure here some SEO people still need to ask or get new ideas from other SEO people :D am i right or wrong? :confused:

Corobo

Hey Jovani. Just do what I did with my blog. I posted everyday about things that can help people in their business and didn't worry about traffic. Then I syndicate each post making sure people see each post. Sent it to Facebook, Twitter, Linkein, Tumblr, Google+. I also ping the blog and finally I sent it to my email list. Results: My blog is number 3 out 25,687 results in the company. I do this each day making sure I keep everything simple. I don't know how Google pick it up but they will eventually.

NaturalWriter

NaturalWriter
Good for you!!
Updating your content regularly is one of the key things. Even if you just update it once a month with relevant content then ping it right after, it will make those great little crawlers happy to see something fresh! This promotes NATURAL organic traffic, which is the cats meow!

Being a member to a few forums helps as well, so you can try to get a link or two in your signature.

I saying that I realize I haven't using my signature for links yet, but I plan to when I'm here a little longer ;)

Last edited:

accountingguru

Blog traffic is usually increased by social marketing promotion and quality hyperlink building from high guru webpages.

Sauda

Keeping your blog fresh by having something new everyday is the best thing to do however the results are even better if you will have the links of your blog on places such as facebook, twitter, or any other social network and other relevant forums.

Dexsmart

I hope you have some really good writers there that will keep you very busy with the content because your blog posts need to be flawless. Like Corobo said, just create content. It doesn't matter if you do it daily or weekly. Be sure it's syndicated and also try to have it connected to your G+ profile (rel=author) to gain in time authority. That's actually a reverse when Google will see that people will appreciate your work.

Patience is also a very important tool that you need to have around you. Never give up!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.