Android or Windows Phone?

novice143

Before I was very excited to have windows phone since I am very hooked up with my desktop and hearing Microsoft will release windows phone I expected that I can have a desktop experience in mobile. But sad to say, I was very disappointed when i bought windows phone (nokia lumia). The experience was very limited unlike desktop, and apps selection is too small. But the feel is nice but it doesnt provide productivity that android phones offer. But with tablets, i prefer windows (surface pro user here) than androids but for mobile, android for now (im not a fan of apple btw) :).

edenmae29

Definitely Android. I used to have a Windows phone but I didn't really like it because for me it's complicated to use. I gave it to my mom and it was her very first colored phone and she had no complains. Maybe I'm just a more tech savvy person and I'm looking for a more advanced technology which Android has. I don't know much about Windows phones but my user experience wasn't really good. I mentioned that my mom never complained but she kept asking me to help her access some Apps. I ended up buying her a new phone, an Android of course. She never asked for my help since. So Android is the best.

waad32

Android phone is much more better for me because it is user friendly. I tried using windows phone but I guess it is not for me because of its features that I can't use.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.