Android or Windows Phone?

ColdFlameChris

I still prefer Android than Windows phone because it has a lot of features and a lot of things that you can do. You really can't do much on a windows phone. It's really not my style.

Rochelle Luz

For me i choose android over than windows because it is easy to use and friendly system . There are lots of apps that you can download in android not like windows and iphone there apps is not free and also the music if you want download music you need to go on appstore and buy it not like android . I choose android because of the simplicity and freedom of their system.

SirenOnFire

I have never owned a Windows phone before but I have a friend who did, and I found it quite complex how it works and all that. I guess it's because I'm just used with using Android phones. Another reason is the play store really. Not only are the apps entertaining there, but you can also earn from them. Then again, I guess you already know that. I don't think I'll be having any windows phone soon because of it.

RajSS

I had used both the phones, but I would probably go with the android. I would like you to consider this points over windows:-
1) Android is more customization options
2) It is easy to use even for a non tech person
3) It provides most of the apps for free and tons of apps that are useful for work, even windows apps like, MS Word, Excel, etc
4) It supports almost all applications in the market right now, also it gets the latest updates easily

One thing I would like to mention is that, Windows had stopped manufacturing windows phone and also gave a statement that they will no further be providing updates to the windows phone sold.

tenthztar

I choose android over windows in any day. If you think about it windows phones are behind when it comes to feature. Multitasking with an android device is far more better than windows. You can download a lot of apps in android and you can pretty much tweak everything rather than a windows phone with just the standard design and a few numbers of apps.

Heatman

I am more of Android phone user, this is because I have been so accustomed to mainly android phone. It's not that Windows phone are not good but due I am not into it, I find it very difficult to understand its features.

The rate at which I prefer and use android phone has gotten to the extent that I can easily close my both eyes and still be able to operate my phone without looking at it. Maybe if I get to start using Windows phone products soon I might have a shift of preference but as for now, I am for Android 100 percent.

Judas2018

I prefer my android phone. Better features, easier usability and overall better customer experience. Windows phone I've only messed around with a few times at a store just to check out its functionality. It's smooth but I just could never really nail down some issues with the apps and being able to access them. Also the touch screen reminds me of windows 8. My least favorite version of Windows so, there's that as well. I don't dislike the windows phone as much as I dislike the new iPhone's though. Good grief they're terrible.

mrseth1993

I'm using an Android phone now. It satisfies my needs and wants. More convenient and easy to use. With upgradable features and easy bug fixes (depending on the unit and model). In comparison to Windows phone, it is more complex and their are menus that are unnecessary already. Sometimes it causes to log the system functionality and causes to end the process of other apps. So for me, Android is still the best, (with respect to competitors).

Sharer002

Well, I was able to use both phones running on Windows and Android operating system. As what I have observed, if you are the type of user who is constantly using productivity tools like, MS Office, then I suggest you use Windows phone as it support full functionality to all productivity apps just like your computer or laptop. But if you are the type of user who wants plenty of applications to explore, then you choose android phones. I am now an android phone user!

refrigeratorrr

Both android and windows phone is good but the benefits of android are they have many company that will help them support their customers. They also have that many ways of downloading sites.

mau87

When windows phone was introduced, I bought one. I love using windows phone especially for work. I don't really like playing games on my phone or downloading many apps. All documents I need for my job, i just sync it to my windows phone.So, everywhere I can do my work if needed. The problem on windows phone is it has limited upgrades. But i still love my windows phone and still using it but i also have an android phone.

argel241

I used both.but based on my experience android is nmuch better because it is a friendly user and windows phone sometimes is confusing.And most people prefer androids over windows phone.

paulamichaela

If we talk about applications that you can install to your smartphone then you can go with Android. If you want minimal and you're not into applications and you just need to gave good to go camera and basic way of communication like messaging, e-mail, skyping and calls then you can go with Microsoft. :)

ansada73

Windows phone is officially dead as announced a week ago.

Personally though, it has been DOA. Microsoft was pretty late in the mobile arena dominated by Droid and Apple phones.

jaymish

The beauty of a windows phone is that it's like having a mobile laptop. Anything you can do on your tablet you can do on your phone. However, if you want to die in frustration please get a windows phone.

The software is a mess. Recently I had to reboot my phone with factory settings. I lost my pictures and my What's App messages. The charging system also has a problem. It's playing up again despite the fact, I had it repaired at the begging of the year.

These are problems all windows phones have if you look on forums online.I would rather get an Android phone.

ProxyMania

I preferred android phone than windows.Android is friendly user,fast and smooth.Just have one gmail account go to Playstore download games,apps and enjoy.

HazelDJ

Well, I have both Android and Windows phones but I prefer to use the Android one. One of the reasons is that it is more friendly when it comes to installation of applications. Unlike in Windows phone, the are some applications that are not found in its Play store. I also experienced that there are also files which could not be accepted in Windows phone when transferred through Bluetooth.

Well, Windows phone is good also but so far, what I like to its feature is that I never encountered that the application is damaged by a virus.

shanejhane

I think for me, I much prefer android phone, its really convenient to use and most of the people today use android phone. The apps of android phone are really cool and timely.
As a user, we must always think first on how we can use our phone easily and conveniently.

yuekai

I prefer Android, because I never use windows phone :D . Seriously, android is easy to use for sure others will agree to me and also they have a lot of application and games on playstore, even though some are not useful..

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.