Best Backlink Finder website/method?

kaufenpreis

Best Backlink Finder website/method?

Looking at competition and trying to figure out why we have dropped so much lately.

What is the best Backlink Find website/method to use to find where their backlinks are coming from?

Dmoz

I'm finding this tool, last time I use ahref but it didn't show best backlinks, instead of all backlinks for a site and limit number of using, only for pro version. the same question: what is the best online tool to do that?

anamika78

Just use Mozilla WebRank Toolbar i think u don't have to use any Backlink Finder. This awesome tool will help u to find every thing just install it and see the magic.....

pramod

Hi,

Have you ever setup your Website into Google Webmaster Tools / Bing Webmaster Tools? If not please do it, within few days you can find all the sites linking to your Website. which are even not shown in ahref, opensiteexplorer (free version)

Let me know if this resolves your problem.

ketul

ketul
Dude, how he find competitor back link on google webmaster tools. It shows only our our back links, not competitor back links.
:bash: :bash: :bash:

accountingguru

I am Using Backlinkwatch and open site explorer tools . its are really useful for checking our competitors websites

seowork

Just use seospy glass Toolbar i think u don't have to use any Backlink Finder. This awesome tool will help u to find every thing just install it and see the magic

randiv

i always prefer backlinkwatch and majestic seo tools for backlink check.

Ric

We are using many backlink finder tools. They all are free and didnt use paid tools till now. Google webmaster export all backlinks without any cost so I prefer Google webmaster tools. If anybody who thinks they are seo then tell me any free backlink watcher tool which is best from webmaster tool.

seoconsult01

To check competitor back links best tool is ahrefs because in ahrefs it show nicely all do folow links and no follow links and per day how many links are indexing and how many we lost everything it will show in ahrefs.

aronmatt3

How Google webmaster tool is helpful in finding backlinks to create for website? I am sure he is not asking about how to find already created backlink, but he want to find the way to create backlink.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.