What is your addiction?

BloodMaster

Ufff there is long list of my addiction let I tell few of them. My addiction is tablet, Laptop, PS4 and Forums, Zynga games and my business....

JuanRoth

Smoking and coffee are my addiction. Can't spend more than an hour without these two if I am not asleep.

gambler26

I am addicted to Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles and any other type of Brain Exercises..

DavidB

My addiction is my bike. I just can't leave without that. Even I think If I could sleep on that only, because that's the only time when I stay away from that.

leasmom2004

One could almost think I have none. I don't smoke, I don't play (extensively) and my drinking alcohol takes place maybe once or twice a year and then not more than a glass, respectively. Now, I would not call it an addiction but my one downfall are probably energy drinks. I don't especially like coffee, bute those - yes!

Shirley_Sharp

I am addicted of taking smell of petrol and diesel, I am badly addicted to this habit, my parents do not know about this, sometimes I myself I think about it that why I do such type of things!

Anthony Bourke

Well guys I am addicted to smoking which is not good for health, but I am not able to stop it, I have tried all the medicines which come in market to leave this addiction.

fabrizio

I am addicted of eating junk foods, I can't control myself to eat if any food item such as pizza, burger if they are infront of me.

JoeHasty

Yes me too I am addicted to coffee, I need coffee several times when I am doing work, I makes me feel refreshed and helps to enerzies me.

MicelMaricom

Now days I feel like I am becoming web addicted, I feel I can't live a single day without using the internet, chatting in social networking site etc. and I don't know whether it's a good addiction or bad!

I am addicted of caffeine, sometimes I smoke badly which my family does not like, my children tell me to leave the habit of smoking.

thongus

I am addicted to the net, my thirst for knowledge & info can never be quenched, I also drink a lot of coffee & tend to eat junk food..

JakePeter

Smoking is my addiction, I know it is bad but still I do. I always try to quit this addiction but all times I failed.

JoeHamilton

Now days I am becoming addicted of texting on mobile phones, so many numbers of messages I do in a single day, Some times I don't get any text message on mobile but I still feel that my cell phone is ringing.

Stephen Seabrook

I am addicted of using cell phone, sometimes I hear ringtone of my cell when it does not ring, I need my cell phone every time along with me.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies