How to Increase Page Speed?

markus

I have one WordPress site like magazine, I want to increase the website page speed timing. What should i do? Please suggest me.

Nature

Hey Tommy,

You provide really good resource but what if I want to do all this via plugins. I actually install W3 Total Cache plugin but still my site's loading speed is same like previous. What should I do now???

Tommy

Tommy
loL you can't use only one way to get best result, you need to combine all methods to optimize your website the best. W3 Total Cache plugin is one of methods helping your site improve speed a bit, it's not quite to help your site become perfectly.:D

abhishekbt

I think the only reason for your slow loading website is large images as you have mentioned that your website is like a magazine and I have seen all magazine like websites are heavy on images and I am sure that you have not optimized your images and you must have uploaded all high quality images on home page, if you do not want to compromise with your website load time, then you should only use web versions of images that would be of 100-150kb and I am sure your problem will be solved.

saransh

Using less javascript or jquery and use less images to increase site loading speed :)

ketul

Analysis your site on this tool - gtmetrix.com
You will get your answer.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.